Burn him to death.

Ok I don't know what to say. I sort of fucked Aurora. Not going to say it was bad cause actually it was amazing. But what the fuck was I thinking when I asked her if she wants kids with me?

But the thing that I'm thinking about the most is what are those bruises on her body? I didn't ask her earlier cause one I didn't want to break the moment and two she obviously would lie to me.

I have to find the truth out by myself. And I guess I won't be heading home straight after I'm done in the warehouse. I'll be taking my ass to her fathers house.

You know to ask what the fuck are those bruises. The thing I'm thinking is that maybe he abused her. It happens a lot in mafia families.

I don't know anything about her. I need to have a really long talk with her. Good that I'm home tomorrow all day so then maybe we could have a bit of a talking stage.

I'll tell Thalia and Xavier to head on a date or something. Cause I know damn well that if those to crack heads will be home they'll be disturbing us and I wouldn't get any shit out of Aurora.

And I'm only trying to help her. This warehouse shit is boring. This guy isn't saying anything at all. He thinks he'll be quiet and I'll let him go. Wrong. I'm not letting him go until he tells me the truth.

Still if the truth is what I think it is then he's not even getting out alive. This fucker has been trying to hack into my fucking system to yet again try and destroy my mafia.

But as I said once I'm always one step ahead of them. "So our sweet little boy. Who sent you" I asked. "Uh. Can I have a drink." He's trying to change the damn subject. "NO!" I shouted.

"YOU CANT HAVE A DAMN FUCKING DRINK UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO THE FUCK SENT YOU!" I shout yet again. This guy is so fucking annoying. Oh I'm so killing him after he tells me who sent him.

"Ok Adrian sent me here. Happy?" That bastard is giving me an attitude. I'm not having it. I get a dagger and stab him in the thigh. He's screaming. Oh how I love the sound of that.

"Why did he send you?" I ask. "He- he sent me because he wants to destroy you so his mafia will be on top. He's working with Vincenzo didn't you hear?" He says.

Vincenzo? Isn't that Aurora's father? "Vincenzo what!?" I say. "Vincenzo Dior" he says. "Why would Vincenzo want to destroy me?" I ask. "Because your the strongest mafia boss. Why do you think he wants you to marry his daughter? Because then she'll have some of your powers and then he can get them off of her" he says.

What? Is Aurora against me then? "So is Aurora against me?" I ask. "No she doesn't know anything. Maybe you should talk to her. She needs you Dante. And I seriously don't want to work with Adrian. I'm not against you at all it's just I'm being forced into this." He says.

Ok I'm so fucking glad that Aurora isn't against me. This guy just told me he doesn't want to be against me. "Your being forced into this how?" I ask. "Adrian said that if I won't help him he'll kill all my family and then me" he said.

Ok I understand this. I wouldn't want my family dead either. "Ok do you want to help me instead?" I ask. "Yeah I wouldn't mind." He said. "Ok good. You'll be sleeping at one of my secret houses. So no one will find you there" I say.

"Thank you" he said. I told my men to untie him and take him to one of the secret house. Now I'm officially dragging my ass over to Vincenzo. I'm so pissed at him now knowing that he wants to destroy my mafia.

You know how me and my father worked so fucking hard to be at the top? Fucking 10 damn years of hard work. And I'm definitely not letting that get destroyed.

As I arrive at his gate. I don't bother to call him cause the gates are opened. I just drive into the yard. I walk out of my car and up to the fuckers door.

I knock and wait until he decides to open. When he finally opens "what the fuck have you done to Aurora. Why is she all in fucking bruises? You hit her don't you?!" I scream.

"It's not like that Dante. It's just I was loosing myself to the point I used my anger out on her." He says in panic. "I don't fucking care. You do not ever use your anger out on her ever again. Do you understand me?!" I shout. "Y-yes i totally do" he says in panic yet again. I look up and see Aurora. What is she doing here?

"A-Aurora? What are you doing here?" I say walking up to her. "Has he touched you?" I ask. She looks behind me. Probably looking at that bastard. And suddenly she falls into my arms crying.

"Dante help me please. I-I can't do this anymore" she says crying. "Hey hey tell me what has he done to you?" I ask slowly trying to calm her down. "He uh... I don't want to talk about it. All I want is I want you to burn him to death." She says quietly.

Which totally surprises me. "Are you sure?" I ask making sure you know it's her father after all. "Yes Dante I'm dead ass sure." She says in confidence. "Well then so be it."  I say.

I reach out my phone and call my men to come and get him. "You want to watch him burn?"  I ask. "No. It's going to terrify me." She says. "I understand" I say.

She hugs me again tightly. "Thank you for everything your doing for me Dante" she says. "No problems mi amore" I say. I still wonder what he done to her though.

When my men come in I tell them to grab Vincenzo and take him to the room where I burn people. And I'll take Aurora home to Thalia and I'll tell Xavier to join them just in case.

Me and her are in the car. Xavier is on his way home too. "Do you want to know what happened at the house?" She asks. Well yes I would love to know but if she's not ready I'm not going to push it.

"Aurora baby you don't have to tell me if your not ready yet." I say. She looks at me surprised and then she smiles at me. "You know Dante I thought you where a dick. But it turns out you can be a really nice and loving guy" she says laughing.

I laugh too. "Aurora sunshine everyone loves me" I smirk. "Ha ha ha very funny Dante. I'm pretty sure not everyone loves you. Everyone loves me obviously" she says smirking.

"Ha ha ha Aurora very funny I'm pretty sure not everyone loves you" I say mocking her. Her jaw drops. "That is so rude." She says. "Oh Aurora love" I say laughing.

I feel the urge to put my hand on her thigh. So I do so. "Oh wow didn't expect that lover boy" she says. "Not you calling me that too" I say.

"It's the truth tho darling" she says laughing. Oh I'm starting to like her. Thought she was going to be an annoying little bitch but she's actually likeable.

We reach our house. "Ok lover boy. I'll see you later?" She asks. "Of course I'll see you in your bedroom" I say smirking. She gasps. "Nope not happening." She says smiling. As she's about to leave I pull her by the hand and kiss her lips.

She's shocked at the beginning but kisses me back. "We'll talk about this later love. I have to go" I say. "Mhm. See you later" she says walking out.

As I'm about to pull out of the drive way Xavier pulls up. "Yo you look pretty happy. What is it about?" He asks. I kept quiet. "Oh you and Aurora huh?" He asks smirking.

"Shut up. I'll see you later" I say smiling. He starts to laugh. "Ok ok have fun with Vincenzo" he says. I nod.

AUTHORS NOTE:
First of all Rip to Queen Elizabeth 🕊🕊🕊
She was an amazing Queen.
I know this might not be the best chapter but I'm just really tired after school and now the news that the Queen is dead.
I'll be posting a bit less since I have school but on the weekends I'll post 2 chapters a day or more.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️