Mafia Queen.

I told Thalia about that Giovanni texted me last night. She told me to tell him that I agree to meet up. She's curious about what he and Ace have to say. Giovanni texted me right back after I sent him the message.

He said he'd like to meet up today. Which was hard because today the guy who's gonna help me plan the wedding is coming. But I'm thinking of inviting them here.

True Dante might not be happy but they're my brothers so he just has to live with that. I texted Giovanni telling him to come over to Dante's house. This is what he said...

Giovanni: I do not think that's a good idea Aurora. He's gonna murder me.

Me: He won't. I'll warn him before you'll come. Plus he will have to just live with that.

Giovanni: You really want me dead don't you?

Me: I do indeed

Giovanni: Okay now I'm terrified to come see you.

Me: Pussy

Giovanni: Me? Never. We'll be over in 20

Me: Die on the way ;)

Giovanni: How nice of you.

I chuckle at him shaking my head. Not replying back. Okay now it's time to find Dante and tell him. I don't even know if he's home or not. I sigh and take my phone out again.

Me: Where are you?

Dante: Office. But I'm having a meeting soon. What's up?

Me: Giovanni and Ace want to come over to talk

Dante: Hell no.

Me: They're my brothers Dante

Dante: Who left you may I remind you.

Me: Please. Thalia will be with me. Pretty please

Dante: Ugh fine. You'll owe me though

Me: Fuck you

Dante: When? ;)

Me: I hate you

Dante: I love you more

This guy is unbelievable. "Thalia" I call out.

"Yeah?" She came in with cookies in her hand.

"My brothers are coming"

"Holy moly. Does Dante know?"

"Yeah. Can you be with me when they'll be here?"

"Of course. I'm free all day since Carlo is at Xavier's parents"

Now I came to thought I never met his parents.

"Oh. You didn't meet them yet because Xavier's parents and Alessandro aren't good. Xavier works with Dante though because they didn't want the kids to get involved"

I nod my head. Another thing I didn't know about. I mean there's always going to be something I probably won't know. So I'm not mad. If there's a need to tell me they will.

"When's the guy coming" I asked.

"He said somewhere near evening"

"Oh wow. That's still a long time"

"He said he'll give a call if he'll be able to come sooner"

"Okay good"

Few minutes pass of me and Thalia watching a movie on the tv and we hear the door bell. Indicating that my brothers are here. Ugh. I groan out loud making Thalia laugh.