Complicated.

Thalia came running into the kitchen begging me to come. He face was full of concern and worry. I didn't understand what she wanted to say. She wasn't able to put it to words.

But when I did get where she was taking me to it was surprising. Everyone was standing there speechless. It was Dante and Xavier fighting. "Why are they fighting?" I ask her. "I- I don't know. Fuck. Please stop them" she begs basically crying.

"Boys stop" I say. I don't think they heard me. They were getting dangerously close to one another. Shit. Things were about to get ugly. As Dante was about to hit Xavier in the face.

That's when I got in the middle of those to. "Dante don't!" I raised my voice. He stopped in his mid tracks. "Don't take your anger out on him. He's your best friend" i say slowly to calm him down.

Everyone looks at us. Xavier looks surprised that I stood in the middle of them. In fact all of them do look surprised. "Come on. Let's go outside and talk about it" I continued.

"Mhm" he hummed in response. He turned around and I followed him. "Aurora" I hear Xavier speak up. I stop and turn around. "Thank you" he continued. I nodded and followed Dante.

We reached the drive way. He was about to get into the car. As he opened the divers door I immediately slammed it shut. "Aurora.." he says my name and then takes a deep breathe in.

"Let me go" he says. "No. You are not getting in this car while you're in this state. I'm not letting you drive like this" I say resting my body on the car door.

"What state. I'm not drunk-" I cut him off. "You're angry. And I don't know why. But you are. Taking it out on your best friend is a bad move. And he deserves an apology right after you cool down" I say sternly.

He looks at me for a few seconds. Something changes in his eyes. They're less angry. "You know Aurora I need to go to Italy ASAP. Shit are going down the hill over their. Marco my left hand in Italy" he stopped still looking at me.

"The one that is in charge the second I leave the city where my mafia is at" he continued. "Mhm" i hummed listening. "Germany isn't playing fair against us. And it's because I killed their boss" he said looking down now.

"Dante.." I say stopping waiting to get his attention. He looks up at me. "You do know you took your anger out on Xavier nearly punching him" I continued.

"Mhm" he hummed in response. "He's trying to help you as much as he can. Ever since you killed Andrei you're acting weird. You're tempered. And you're letting it out on people" I said.

"You need to talk to someone. It doesn't even have to be me. It can be your mum, dad, Matteo, Thalia fuck even Xavier. I know that all of them care about you. Do you think I'm the only one that's worried about your behaviour right now?" I continued.

"No it isn't. And I want to help you. Even if it means that I'll have to hurt someone physically. I want you to be better. To smile to laugh to just be happy." I looked up instantly seeing that he's a bit surprised at what I said.

"Will you actually join my mafia?" He asked. "Well we're getting married apparently so either way I'll be dragged into it. So what will it be the difference wether I'll join it now or later?" I practically asked.

"None" he said smiling. "Exactly" I replied. Suddenly I feel two hands on my face making me look up at him. Making eye contact. Our faces becoming dangerously close.

I don't know which one of us moved closer by each second. But our lips are inches apart. "Fuck this" I hear him say under his breathe. And out of nowhere he crashes his lips on mine.

The thing is I don't even pull back but I go along with is. Placing my hands on the back of his neck. One of them playing with his hair. I feel one of Dante's hands go onto my lower back.