Curiosity.

Enzo and Angelo came in before we started dinner. I didn't know they was coming. But Alfonzo told me that they went to see their old friend that they didn't see in ages. Because apparently he came into this two few days ago. But being loaded with so much work they didn't have the chance to see him.

We all finished our dinner and dessert. I got loads of compliments about the cake I made. Thalia was head over heels for it. She basically ate all of it. And she said 'I need to make a new one like that soon' those are her exact words.

And I know I won't be able to escape from not making one. But I feel bad because I didn't know Alfonzo and Lucia were coming and I got them nothing. But I said to myself that when I'll go over to their house I'll buy them all something.

They didn't buy us anything either as to why they didn't have time and didn't know that they were coming over for Christmas dinner here until basically evening. And the shops were closed at the evening because of the Christmas hours.

So I don't feel anything bad against them because I do understand. Just like everyone else. Me and the rest decided to open the gifts when they leave so they won't feel left out.

But I think we'll open the gifts tomorrow because everyone started drinking. Either they've been drinking vodka, whiskey or beer. The only person that wasn't drinking was Thalia. Because of her pregnancy of course.

I wasn't really drinking either. I had a drink in my hands. It was vodka mixed with coke I've had it in my hands for like 30 minutes now. And I've only took like two sips out of it.

It's not that I wasn't up for drinking it's just I didn't want Thalia to be left alone with drunk people. Lucia and Alfonzo let the kids drink too. Elena wasn't really a kid neither was Diego, Enzo nor Angelo.

I mean Angelo was the youngest out of them all. But Alfonzo and the rest of adults came to thought that it wouldn't be fair on him if he would he the only one not drinking while his brother was.

I mean I sorta did stand up for him. At the beginning Lucia and Andrea was against it. So was Alfonzo a bit. But I said that it just wouldn't be fair on him. So I jumped in here and there. Until they decided to let it slide this once.

Angelo thanked me many times. Everyone knows that this isn't his first time drinking. So he doesn't hide the fact that the burning sensation at the back of his throat after taking a shot doesn't affect him.

Dante is well, he isn't drunk. He's tipsy. He's making silly jokes here and there. Xavier that guy is 100% drunk. Thalia doesn't seem like she wants to look at him. But when he does make some jokes to her she does giggle.

Things are good for now. I think that Alfonzo and the rest are staying the night. Because there is so much alcohol I know for a fact that they'll all be really drunk. And too drunk to drive. It would just be too dangerous. Plus I wouldn't let them no matter what.

"Hey earth to Aurora" i here someone say. I look up and Thalia was trying to get my attention for this whole time.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You literally spaced out for a long time here"

"Yes. Yes I'm fine" I say looking around the room seeing everyone laughing and talking. I'm really glad that Dante got along with my family. Especially the boys.

"Okay good. I have no idea how this night will end" she said looking at them all and shaking her head.

"Neither. But id suggest us to get the guest bedrooms ready to be fair" I said also looking at them.

"Yeah... come on"

And with that we both stand up. But we do catch some peoples attention. Especially Dante's and Xavier's.