Raspberries.

Ok when I said I'll walk to the kitchen it means I'll walk. NOT RUN. But Thalia took my hand and ran like the house was on fire. Gosh this girl is full on energy and I like it.

As we reach the kitchen she asks me what I want. Well to be honest all I basically eat the most is raspberries they're my favourite and I know I mentioned this at some point.

"Do you have any raspberries?" I ask. "Hmmm let me see." She said. If this house doesn't have any raspberries I'm going to kill myself how can you not have the most delicious thing ever in your household.

"Umm nope no raspberries. But we can head to the supermarket. Ahhh and to the mall. Yes that's the plan!" She said excitedly. Oh I wasn't planning on going but sure. "Yeah sure why-" she doesn't even let me finish and she drags me by my hand outside. "Where do you think your going with her Thalia" deep voice said. As we turn around to our surprise it's Dante.

"Well she wants raspberries and you don't have any. Plus I want to go to the mall. I don't think Xavier has any problem with that. Plus your busy with work don't worry I'll bring her in one piece." Thalia said.

"What no Thalia! Stop-" "ugh fine be back by 7pm!" He said. Well it's currently only 4pm so we'll be at the mall for a long time. I can tell cause Thalia is acting like this 5 year old that just go let out to the park.

In the car she keeps on talking about how she's starving. "Aurora please let's go to a restaurant. I have Xavier's card. I beg you please please please." She's begging me yet again.

It's not like I can't say so. It's her choice to be honest. "Thalia why are you asking me. You can do whatever it's your choice I'm just your company." I say softly.

"NO! Your not just my company your my best friend from now." She says. Oh best friend? She trusts me already? She only seen me three hours. "Wow I'm honoured Thalia." We both laugh.

But honestly I think that we'll be good best friends. Oh god I've been thinking so long that I haven't realised that we're at the mall and Thalia is already out the car.

Gosh this girl has a lot of energy. "Ok Aurora let's get you the raspberries don't want you starving. Your my main priority right now."she says.

Oh damn that's so nice of her. "Hahaha thank you." I say. "No problemo" she says. We look at each other and we burst out laughing. Ok I actually like the start of my so called new life.

I call it a new life. You know new home new start new life. As we're heading to the shop there's some creepy guy staring at the both of us.

"Uhh Thalia?" I say slowly. "Yes Aurora" she answers back. "There's some guy staring at us" I say. "What where?!" She asks. "There" I point.

"Shit" she says. "Right I'm going to call Xavier and Dante" she says panicking. "W-why are you panicking?" I ask.

"I uh. Cause I see a gun and it might be one of our enemies trying to get back at the boys. So the best way to get back at them is to kill someone they love" she says

"But Dante doesn't love me. Plus the message that we're getting married got told yesterday afternoon" I say "oh Aurora things get spread fast especially when you have a mole in your mafia" she says

"What mole?" I ask. I'll get me and the boys to tell you everything once we're home and safe ok?"  She says. "Ok" I say back. "Hello Xavier? Yes there's someone looking at me and Aurora weirdly and I think he has a gun." She says

"Please be fast" she says again with panic. God I hate this. This is so tiring. 5 minutes later Dante pulls up and runs over to me. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asks again with panic in his eyes and voice.