Brothers.

3 months later...
I always think about my brothers. You know how they're doing and all. As they said I'll loose contact with them and that's what happened the only 2 people I really loved in my life just left me here all alone.

But if I'd leave with them I wouldn't have an amazing best friend and 2 fabulous boys that I can count on. Especially Dante ever since that mafia ball he's been nice which trust me surprising.

Even Xavier is surprised. But we'll people can change either for the worse or for the better. Right now I'm hearing Thalia blabbing about something that doesn't make sense what so ever.

"Are you even listening to me Aurora?" She asks. "What uh yes I totally am" I say lying well I don't think I'm good at lying. "Oh my god I've been talking about something for over 10 minutes for u to tell me that you weren't listening" she says trying to be serious.

Thalia can never be serious especially around me. It's just impossible for her. Someone could be dying in front of us and it still would be impossible for her to keep a straight face.

"Come on Thalia we all know that you cant be mad at me" I say smirking. "Shut up Thalia or I'm going to get Dante on you" she says pointing her finger at me.

"You wouldn't do that. Dante loves me too much to listen to you" I say with confidence. "We'll uh you know I wouldn't be so sure of that" she says looking behind me.

I turn around slowly and oh god it's Dante. "Oh what a surprise" I say. "Yes a big surprise. I heard you've been a very very naughty girl" he says.

"What no of course not" I say. Turning around to Thalia. Only to see her smirking. Look how the tables turn. As I death stare Thalia I feel a hand being rapped around my stomach.

Oh and I'm being picked up. "Dante let me go" I laugh. "Never amore never" he says. And that gives me a twist in my stomach. Ok I will say the truth. I might have little feelings for Dante but I'm not doing to tell him that just yet.

We're heading upstairs and into the room. Suddenly I'm being thrown on the bed. "Yikes" I yell. He comes on top of me and out of no where kisses me.

It was shocking for me at first but I kissed him back. He pulled back "Aurora baby be with me. Be my wife, be the mother of my children be the woman I'll spend the rest of my life with. Please." He says. Wait wait wait what the fuck did just happen?

Did he just fucking say he wants ME to be his wife? Oh lord. I don't know what to say. "Uh Dante I-" I stopped. Maybe that's my chance. I look up at him he's looking at me worry plastered all over his face waiting for me to answer.

Then suddenly the door bell rings. "I'll get that" he says. Oh. I mean I'm glad that he left I need to think about it. "Aurora love someone for you" Dante says.

What? Who could that be. I stand up and head downstairs. And when I'm downstairs I don't know if my eyes are fucking with me or what but it's Giovanni and Ace.

And to be honest they don't look good. They look... beaten up? "Oh. What are you 2 doing here and why do your faces look like this?" I ask.

They both look at each other then at me. "What?" I say. "Ok Aurora I know we said that you won't see us ever again but we need yours and Dante's help" Ace says.

"What now. You 2 are such trouble makers." I say laughing. "This isn't funny Aurora. Not this time" Giovanni says. I feel a person behind me I turn around and see Thalia and I smile at her she smiles back.

"Ok well what do you want?" I ask. "Could we stay here for few days maybe even few weeks-" Giovanni gets cut off by Dante. "No forget it. You 2 minions are not staying under my roof go to your daddy. Now get out" he says.

"But-" Ace starts "no buts Ace. I want you 2 out of my house now-" this time I cut Dante off "don't be harsh Dante. What happened why do you even need our help?" I ask. "The Hungarians they want to kill us. We've done some bad shit to them. But they're stronger than us. They've been hiding their abilities from everyone. They're not the 3rd strongest they're 2nd strongest" Ace says.

"Yes. So us Spanish people are 3rd. They've been hiding everything. We want to back down. But for that to happen we need to get the boss when he's alone. None of his men can be around or they'll shoot is straight away" Giovanni continues.

I hear someone laughing I turn and see Dante. "Why are you laughing?" I ask. "Because how can you not know that the Hungarians are stronger? Oh wait because you guys are enemies" he says laughing his stupid ass off.

"Wait your good with them?" Ace asks. "Of course I am. To say the truth we're very close friends we spend time each other every weekend. It's either I come to their place or they come to mine" Dante says.

"They trust me more than any other mafia" he says yet again. My brothers looked shocked but then it hit them. "Can you help us then please" they beg. "Ugh fine but then you 2 are out of my house" he says.

"Yes" they both say. Well that was quick. I turn on my heels and walk upstairs grabbing Dante's arm and pulling him with me. "What are you doing?" He asks.

I made my choice. I want to be with him I want to have kids with him I love him. "You'll see" I say. We walk into the bedroom and I push him on the bed.

"Woah baby you're strong" he says smirking. "Shut up" I say as I get on top of him and start kissing him. "Mmmmm" he moans. "I want to be with you" I say. He stops.

Did I say something wrong? Or did he changed his mind? God what do I do now. "What did you just say?" He asks. "I said that I want to be with you Dante." I say again. He smiles like crazy.

"I love you so much" he says. Kissing me all over my face. I start to laugh. "I love you too" I say back. "God your finally mine" he says. Finally? What does he mean by that?

Does that mean that... no never mind. I'm happy I'm really happy for once I'm really happy. I have everything I ever wanted well nearly. I have a fabulous best friend. And a fabulous friend that I can count on.

And then I have Dante my boyfriend now. All I want right now is a baby. Well we need some time. Now the only problem is my brothers. God knows how long they'll stay here.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know I haven't posted in a while but here is one quick paragraph. I had loads of things on my mind and I was going through a hard time. Thank you all for checking up on me I really appreciate it and I love you all. Stay safe my lovely's 🫶🏼❤️