Bad news.

It wasn't easy looking at them for those past few days. It wasn't easy looking at him. He hasn't woke up yet. I've been checking on him a lot. Xavier and Thalia never left his side. So I told them I'd bring them food and drinks.

Even though that does take me a lot of time. And I fall down on work. But I just feel the need of doing it. Alessandro and everyone else called them. But they were saying he escaped so it'll take longer than expected.

In my opinion that isn't the right choice to do. They should tell them. So they can see their son. And brother. God knows if he's going to wake up or not. And I'm planning on telling them that.

I walk into Dante's hospital room. They're both sitting on the mini sofa he has in here. They both look up at me immediately.

"Is there any news?" Xavier asked in a rush.

"No. Everything is the same. But I suggest you call everyone and tell them" I say calmly.

"Are you out of your mind Aurora?!" Xavier raised his voice.

"No Xavier I am not! But do you two understand the fact that he might not wake up!" I raised my voice pointing over at Dante.

"How would you feel if you wouldn't see your child for the last time?!" They both stay quiet.

"It's their fucking son and brother for the love of god! They have the rights to know about him being in this fucking place fighting for his life!" I raised my voice even higher.

"They deserve to know about this more than you two do. Want to know why? Because they are are his blood!" I shouted at both of them.

"No Aurora I don't think you understand!" Xavier raised his voice this time.

"Alessandro has stage 3 cancer! God knows when he's going to pass away. That's why Dante became the boss so soon!"

Dante is the boss now? But still.

"This is one more fucking reason as to why you should tell them! Alessandro can see his son! Maybe Dante won't wake up before Alessandro takes his last breathe!"

They both look at me speechless yet again.

"If you won't call them in those 10 minutes I'll be out of this room I'll do it myself. But not from my normal phone. From the hospital one. And I can guarantee to you you'll be in more shit if they wont hear this from you but some hospital receptionist" I point at the both of them and open the door leaving and slamming it shut behind me. Causing everyone thats outside look at me in shock.

Those two just don't understand that Dante might die. Just because he's strong does not mean he can survive. Just because he's tough also doesn't mean he'll survive.

"Dr. Dior" I turn around it was my helper. Who helped me with Dante.

"Yes?"

"His condition... It went down" my heart skipped a beat.

"W-what" I stuttered. Fuck. He can't die. He can't die on me. No no no. Fuck.

"The chance of him waking up is 15%" I can feel my tears go back up again.

"The other 85% is making it impossible to think he will. I'm sorry but if he doesn't wake up in the next 2 weeks. He's going to have to be put off of the machines"

"Said who?"

"Those are the rules mrs and you know it"

"Yes. But I am his doctor so I decide when his fucking machines will turn off" I raised my voice up again.