Bloody red.

Dante's pov:

"perché è così felice perché sta vedendo suo padre?" (Why is she so happy because she's seeing her dad) Xavier asked. And honestly I don't fucking know. But this is fucking killing me. She fucked me and the rest over. And for what? Oh wait to probably find out information about us and fucking tell what we're planning.

Daddy sent her to fucking do it and of course she did. "non conosco un cazzo Xavier" (I don't know shit Xavier) I replied angrily. "va bene va bene mardy pantaloni calmati. guarda lì, penso che sia tutta la sua famiglia" Thalia speaks up

(alright alright mardy pants calm down. look there, I think it's her whole family). I look and shit I think she's right. "aspetta, ma non dovevamo entrare? (wait werent we meant to go inside though?) she asked. I look and her and give her a death stare. "Jeez okay I was just asking" she spoke up again.

"Why ask those stupida questions?" (Stupid) I ask. "Why not idiota" she replied. "Could you both stop fighting and focus on what's going on here?" Xavier spoke up. "Ugh bene" Thalia replied.

Few minutes passed I was about about to head inside. "Oh look she's coming back" Xavier said. "Ugh. Can't she stay with her father then?" I replied. "Be nice you don't even know what she wants to say" Thalia said. "And to be fair I don't want to know" I replied. "stronzo" (asshole) she commented. "cagna"(bitch) I say under my breathe.

"I heard you testa di cazzo" (dickhead) she said. "Oh whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys" Aurora says. "So I guess your dads back from the dead" Xavier commented. "Not quite" she replied.

"What do you mean "not quite" he's there. He's literally walking into the building and I'm going to kill that bastardo" (bastard) I budge in. As I was walking to him I get stopped by Aurora.

"Stop" she says. "He's not my father" she continued. "That's my fathers twin and he's nothing like my father he's the complete opposite of him so you're going to leave him be" she said.

Wait what. "WHAT WAIT?!" Both Xavier and Thalia said as if they read my mind. "Yes. We lost contact after my mum died. Because my dad was terrible to them and then they came here to this event because all the mafias must attend it" she continued.

Oh I got it all wrong then. "Wow. That's so cool. I'd like to have a twin" Xavier said out of the blue. "Are you stupid or are you just acting like it?" I asked. "Acting like it totally" he replied. "Mhm" i hummed back.

"Well since we're all fine how about we go inside now because it's freezing out here" Thalia chirps out. "Oh really?" I say sarcastically. "Vaffanculo" (fuck off) Thalia replied.

"Why can't you guys play nicely for once" Xavier moans. And all of us laugh. "Okay let's go then" I say sticking my hand out for Aurora to grab. She looks at me and smiles. "Are we okay now?" She asks so innocently.

"Yes we are" I confirm. "You know you have to stop getting so pressed at me because of your stupid thoughts" she says whilst grabbing my hand. "I know I know I'll practice it" I say walking up the stairs and into the hall.

The event hasn't started yet. The people were walking around talking and drinking. It was peaceful. For now. "Okay Aurora remember what I told you in the car with Thalia?" I ask. "Yes I do. I'll stick with you for now since I'm with you anyways" she replied.

"Okay but I'll have to give you to Thalia later for a bit because I'll be talking to some people doing business" I say. "Mhm okay" she hummed. "Okay good. How about we go greet some people" I ask her. "Sounds good" she replied.

As we were about to move there were gunshots fired everywhere. People screaming and running out the doors into their cars. Some people go unlucky and got shot. But the shoots weren't aiming at anybody but me and my family. Especially me and my dad.