Powerful.

2 weeks later—
Well it was official. Me and Dante are getting married in 5 days. We're having it in this beautiful park filled with loads of kind of flowers.

I haven't been there but Thalia showed me so pictures and god I was amazed. It looked like a dream. I can say that I'm also officially the mafia queen. Exciting right? Yeah totally. Well me , Thalia, Xavier and Dante will be heading over to Spain and getting to tell everyone the news. I also have to decide who I want to be my right hand whenever I leave the country.

Which will be most times. But most of the mafia will be based at Italy since I'm gonna be there. My dad and brothers hired a lot of people to work for us. So it isn't a problem to take half of them with me and for them to work for Dante.

Well anyways me and Thalia got ready to go look at some wedding dresses. We're at this beautiful shop that sells them. We've been through so many dresses that I'm just so tired that I'm about to give up.

"What about this one Aurora?"

I turned to where Thalia was speaking and holy fuck. That dress was fucking drop dead gorgeous.

I loved it

I loved it. It was like falling in love by just looking at it deeply.

"I think that's a yes by how you're looking at it" Thalia said smiling.

"Yes. Yes it is a total yes"

"You ladies have a nice style" the lady from behind counter said smiling at us.

"Thank you" Thalia said.

"We'd like this dress" I said to her.

"That isn't a problem I'll pack it up for you" she said coming from round the counter and getting the dress from Thalias hand. And she went off behind the curtain.

—At home—
"Ladies have you found the dress?" Xavier said walking in with Carlo in his hands sitting down next to Thalia. Dante was dragging behind him sitting down next to me.

"Yes. We did. That dress is drop gorgeous" Thalia said excitedly as if it was her wedding. Which made me chuckle.

"Do you like it or is Thalia the only one liking it?" Dante asked me.

"I don't like it. I love it"

"I'm glad"

I suddenly didn't feel well and stood up and ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. Ew. Gross. I hear someone run after me in here.

"Oh my god what happened to you amore!" This was Thalias voice. "No no no you cannot be sick before your fucking wedding that's out of order!"

I want to laugh how she cares about the wedding more instead of my hair.

"Ah shit! Your hair!" She shouted. Wow it's like she read my mind. She ran up and took my hair out of the way. While I continued to vomit.

"Oh god that's bad" I hear Xavier said. Do not tell me they came along as well. ugh! This is embarrassing.