Always and forever.

It's our fucking wedding day. My hands are sweaty from the morning. Literally I am fucking nervous as fuck. I had my shower and breakfast. Dante and Xavier were out of the house already. I admire how they can do this.

But anyways I'm sitting on the couch my head in my hands. Thalia is sat right next to me. "You'll be fine cheer up. I went through it as well" she said rubbing my back with her hand.

"Easy to say for you. It's over for you but not for me. I still gotta stand there in front of all these people that I barely even know"

"It's fine. But now we got to get your hair and make up done and get you into that beautiful dress"

"Yeah. When are the people coming over to do that?"

"Like..." she stopped and we heard a knock on the door. "Now" she finished. She stood up and went over and opened it.

"Welcome. Come on in" Thalia greeted them with a smile.

"So where's the beautiful bride?" One of the ladies asked.

"On the sofa. Head in. You guys have loads of work I suppose"

They both nod and come in. "Aren't you beautiful darling" one of the ladies said. "Oh where are my manners. I'm lily I'll be doing your make up"

"And I'm Olivia I'll be doing your hair" they both introduced themselves with a smile.

"I'm Aurora"

They both nodded. "Well sit down darling and we'll do our job" lily said. I nod slightly and sit back down and look at them how they're taking their tools out. Oh god this will be a long day.

—2 hours later—
Okay so I'm finally in my wedding dress. My make up was done and my hair was also done. I didn't do a full on make up. I've done a light one. 

This is the hair Ive got done and honestly I'm actually so in love

This is the hair Ive got done and honestly I'm actually so in love. My dress matched it perfectly. Alessandro said he'll walk me up when the wedding will start. I mean he is like a farther to me.

Everyone was invited. Alfonzo and Andrea and their kids. Lucia and Pedro with their kids. That's they only 2 families I basically had contact with right now. The rest is in other countries. Like Spain, France and California.

"You're stunning" Olivia said.

"Agreed" lily agreed with her and Thalia nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure your future husband will adore you" Olivia said giving me a smile. Smiled back at her saying a thank you. I hear a car pull up outside.

"Well we'll get going. I wish you luck Aurora" Lily said pointing her thumb towards the door.

"Yeah okay. And thank you so much girls"

"No problem what so ever" and with that she headed out and Xavier came in.

"Ready to go ladies?" He said smiling specifically at me. And that's the moment where my smile faded.