Ups and downs.

Auroras pov:
"Get your fat ass off of the bed right now" I say. Honestly everything was cool and that until this weirdo placed his arse on my bed. Yes I said my bed cause I was on it first so it's mine.

"Oh lord. I thought I'd sneak in without you knowing" he says. His voice is disappointed in a sarcastic way. "Well sucks to be you cause you didn't make it" I say not looking up.

"I was about to wake up now anyways. I can't sleep on planes" I carry on. I don't know why but I just can't sleep while I'm on them. It's just impossible for me.

"Awh poor you amore" he replies. "I know right. Poor me" I say standing up. "Where you off to now?" He asks. "Well since you all lied to me and that Thalia owes me alot so might as well wake her up and spend some time with her maybe it'll bring us close again" I say.

To be honest I miss Thalia. We had alot of fun until I found out the truth. I might as well start to be a bit more nice to her and well maybe somehow trust her again.

"Did you just say Thalia?!" Dante asks. He's acting really surprised I'm not even joking. "Yes. If you have problems with your ears might as well go to a doctor dickhead" I reply.

"Ha ha ha very funny Aurora" he says sarcastically. "Yea I know I'm very funny thank you" I reply with yet again sarcastically. "Go away don't like you anymore" he says. Acting like a 5 year old very mature.

"I never liked you. Ain't that sad" I say. "Ouch. That hurt my feelings" he replied. "Yea it was meant to" I say. "You know what you are so rude" he says acting all sad yet again like a child.

"Do you have a problem with that?" I ask. "Uh. No Aurora baby I don't" he says smiling.  "So then shut up about it" I reply not smiling back. "Ok ok Jesus" he says.

I roll my eyes at him and walk to find Thalia. This plane isn't as small as you think but it can't be that hard to find someone. I walk into well I suppose we can call it a living room. I mean there are two couches and a coffee table after all.

I look up and see Thalia walking out from this mini toilet we have on this plane I hate them but you know gotta deal with that. "Oh hey Aurora" she says. "Hey Thalia. I was thinking maybe since we are all on bad terms with each other. How about we'll hang out just you and me on this plane and maybe get it all together" I says.

"Actually?!" Thalia asks as if I said we're going shopping. She really loves shopping. "Yes actually" I say. "Yes!" She shouts hugging me tightly. I'm not going to be mean so I hug her back of course.

"I'm really sorry for everything that we have done to you. I promise we'll make it up to you" she says out of excitement I think. "Don't keep promises you might not end up keeping Thalia" I say.

"I am able to keep this promise Aurora. I don't want to hide anything from you anymore" she says. "Ok well then we shall see" I reply. "Yes" she says.

"But Aurora there's a reason why Dante took you with us to New York" she continues. It better not be a fucking bad thing or I swear to god I will fucking chop his head off.

"Mhm and what is it?" I ask. "He wants you to meet brother" she says. Brother? Dante has a brother? "Oh. I never knew he had a brother" I say acting surprised. Because I am surprised to be honest.

"Yea he doesn't talk about him much since they're not on good terms. But since we all decided not to keep secrets from you he chose to tell you about his brother first" she says.

"I don't understand why he's starting with his brother first though" I say. "He's starting with his brother first so you can see what kind of a dickhead he is. And by the way Dante's and Xavier's parents will be there. It'll be like a family dinner." She replies.

Oh family dinner sounds nice. "Okay then" I reply. "Um are you gonna be there?" I ask "yes I will be" she replies. "Okay" I reply. "Well well well look who's having a nice chat round here" says a voice from behind me.

Me and Thalia turn around to see Xavier. "Shut up Xavier go to ur stupid friend Dante" I reply back. "Hey he is not stupid" Xavier says back as if he was offended himself. "He pretty much is. But you do you love" I say.

He was about to say something but then Dante came in and interrupted him. "Give up Xavier no point she's gonna win anyways and you know it" he says laughing. "I'm glad you finally go that stuck in your stupid ass brain" I say sarcastically.

"Ouch" he replies also sarcastically. "Hope that really did hurt" I say. "You're so mean" he continues. "Got a problem with that?" I ask. "Nope. Not at all" he replies. "Then shut up about it" I snap at him.

"Okay okay amore no need to be this aggressive" he says smiling so innocently. "Fuck off" I say walking to the bathroom. "Never baby" he shouts back.

Well I'm not going to lie but Dante is something different. And I know I know everyone says that. But I mean it this time. He was meant to be ruthless and heartless but he isn't like that at all.

Maybe people just don't understand him? I really don't know. "Aurora get your ass out here and sit down because we're gonna be landing in few minutes" I hear Dante speak up yet again.

"Okay okay. No need to shout angry bird" I reply back. But I didn't receive a reply back. Oh well. I've done my business in the toilet. I come out to see everyone sitting down and I think they're waiting for me.

"Well what are you waiting for? Sit down" Thalia says. "I am I am Jesus Christ" i reply sitting down next to her. I think I'm going to forgive her. She's a really good friend. And I do miss our shopping sprees they were funny.

I look at her only to see her already looking at me. Well a smile won't hurt anyone. So I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Here we go guys we landed. New York here we come!" Xavier shouts.

All of us look at him weirdly. But after a while we all burst out laughing. "Ok ok come on let's go" Dante says. We got our bags and went to the stairs to get off of the plane.

"Careful women we don't want yous to brake your legs" Dante joked. "Careful men we don't want you to fall down and be stupider than you already are" I reply.

Xavier and Dante both stopped and looked at me as if they wanted to shoot me in the middle of my eye balls. We stared at each other for a long while. I can tell by thalias face because it seemed to be a little impatient.

"Ok ok we're my love" Xavier broke the stare and spoke up. "Good" Thalia replied. We made our way down the stairs of the plane. And here I was. I was in the place I wanted to be in for most of my life. I can't believe my feet are standing on the New York's ground.

"Here we are Aurora. New York. In the place you wanted to be in since you were a child." Dante speaks up. "Yes New York" I don't know how to thank you Dante. He took me to a place I never knew I'd been in.

"Let's go find your parents then Dante" Thalia speaks up. "Good idea" Dante replies. And they start walking. "Wait Dante" I speak up. He stops and turns around. "Yes Aurora?" He asks. I run up to him and give him a massive hug

"Thank you so much for bringing me here. You made my dream come true. Thank you so much" I say. "Don't thank me amore. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. Even though we do have our ups and downs" he replies with. And we stayed hugging like that for a really long time. None of us wanting to let go...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys thank u for all of ur support and love. I just wanted to say sorry for not posting much now. It's just I have alot on my mind since i have school and home work. Holidays are coming up so I'll hopefully be able to post more. I love you all hope you're all okay and safe ❤️❤️❤️❤️