Reunited.

(Dante's pov)

We arrived at the ball. I ended up taking to Richard for a bit. Richard is not only our driver but he's also my friend. I respect all my workers. Unless I don't specifically like them.

Richard is going to this event as well with his girl. Which I didn't know he had until today. "That's amazing to hear Richard but I have to borrow Dante for a quick minute. Won't be long" Thalia came up from behind me.

"Oh no no it's fine I was about to go for Alessandra" Richard replies. "Oooh who's that?" Thalia asks I think totally forgetting that she was meant to talk to me. I look over looking to find Aurora as I did promise her that I'll keep an eye on her.

I found her with Xavier talking. "That's my girlfriend" Richard replied. I look over to Thalia to see her face being really surprised. "Oh my god why am I finding this out only now?!" She asks. Acting so offended.

"I mean you never asked" he replied. Me and him started laughing at Thalias face. It was hilarious. "Oh come on don't laugh at me. How old is she?" Thalia asked. "She's 21" he replied. "Omg can she hang around me and Aurora" Thalia asked yet again.

"Oh come on Thalia don't make problems" I spoke up. I mean come on we don't need another person to keep and eye on just because they're seen with me. "Oh right. Never mind. It's not that I don't want to meet her I'm just-" she gets cut of by Richard "you're just looking out. I know what's the problem Thalia don't treat me like I'm not working for Dante" he says while laughing.

"Right. I keep on forgetting. And now I just remembered that I had to speak to Dante. We'll see you inside then" she continued. "Yes, addio Dante" he replied and walked off.

"Right come on" she said pushing me more away from Aurora and Xavier so they wouldn't hear us. "cosa vuoi" (what do you want) I say. "abbandonare l'atteggiamento" (drop the attitude) Thalia replied.

"Qualunque cost" (whatever) I replied. "Va bene, quindi sono venuto solo per dirti che ho bisogno che tu la prenda con calma mentre starà con te, Dante. Praticamente è tutto nuovo per lei da quando è con noi. perché credo che suo padre lo faccia in modo diverso da noi"

(Alright so i only came to tell you that i need you to take it easy on her while she is going to be with you Dante. It's basically all new to her since she's with us. because i believe that her dad does it differently than us) she said.

What does she think I'm that dumb? No I'm not. I know everything is new to her because we do everything differently than everyone to be honest. "pensi che io sia stupido?"

(Do you think I'm dumb?) I asked. "Si" (yes) she replied. "ti odio cazzo" (I fucking hate you) I replied. "sentimento reciproco" (mutual feeling) she answered back.

God Thalia has a big gob. I'm surprised she didn't get in trouble for it yet. But when it comes to Thalia she's really careful about what she's doing and where she is. She's careful about her surroundings and sometimes I feel as if she has eyes all around her head.

"cosa stai pensando capo" (what are you thinking about boss) she asked. "Sto pensando a quanto tu abbia ragione per una volta, ma avrò bisogno che tu venga a darle un'occhiata anche io mentre farò affari con la gente della Francia che cerca di far crollare la Spagna"

(I'm thinking how right you are for once, but I'm going to need you to come check it out too while I'm doing business with the people of France trying to bring down Spain) I replied.

"aspetta non è Aurora dalla Spagna?" (Wait isn't Aurora from Spain) she asked. "sì, lo è, ma ho bisogno che diventi il ​​capo della mafia spagnola. E affinché ciò accada i suoi fratelli devono dimettersi o li ucciderò"