Betrayal.

Me and Thalia want to laugh at everyone this morning. They're all hung over. Especially Xavier. Dante isn't as hung over as everyone else. In fact that guy is barely hung over.

We're all currently sitting in the living room most people like the boys have their heads down on the table because their head hurts. I find it bizarre so does Thalia.

We go few death stares from them especially Xavier. We laughed at them.

"I don't understand what you girls find so funny" Xavier cried out placing his head on the table again.

"The only thing we're laughing at right now is how we were right" Thalia replied.

"Ugh" he groaned.

"Aurora I'd like to talk to you" Dante chirped up from the table looking my way and there's a serious look on his face. Xavier immediately put his head up look towards him.

Dante turned to look at his head and they both nodded at each other. What could it be? Whatever it is they both know about it.

"Um sure. Now?" I asked.

"Si. But in private" and with that he stood up from the table and walked out. Clearly wanting me to follow him. So I do. We went upstairs and went into my room instead.

He walked in mentioning me to come in first so I do and he came in as well closing the door behind him. This feels weird. The look on his face doesn't seem to be anything good.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need you to pack your things and get the hell out of my house"

I didn't know how much could some pathetic words hurt. But this. This felt as if I was just stabbed in my chest.

"W-what" I heard him the first time but I just couldn't get that into my brain.

"I hate you. I never loved you. I used you from the beginning. Nothing I said was real"

Those words were like venom. They hurt so much. But I didn't dare to let my tears slip out of my eyes. I just couldn't believe what he just said. I hoped this was some odd prank on me or that it's just a fucking nightmare I'm in right now.

"No one likes you here. They were all playing along with me. They knew my plan all along. And your family. Well they're just bunch of assholes. Maybe not Alfonzo. But others... they're just piece of shits. I'd kill them but it would just be way too easy." He said coming closer to me slowly.

"This was all a game. I just needed to kill your dad. He was useless anyways. Your brothers... they owe me alot Dior"

He stopped for a second and looked at my face. And then looked me directly in my eyes. His eyes were full of hatred. Nothing more but hatred.

The pain I had in my chest was unbearable. Everyone knew from the beginning. The only question is... did Alfonzo knew as well?

"Pack your shit and get the hell out of here" and with that he left the room slamming the door behind him. As soon as that happened I dropped to my knees in the middle of my old room now.

After few minutes of bawling my eyes out I stood up and got my suit case out and started packing my things. Honestly I have no money what so ever. I have no idea what I'll do. But I'll figure something out. I don't need my families help.

After I'm done packing I gave the room one last glance. There were so much memories in here. Gosh. I opened the door only to meet Xavier in front of it. I mentally scoff to myself trying to push past him.