Old life.

It wasn't pretty when I got to my apartment with everyone else. Leonardo Brown was there. The guy Dante, Xavier and Thalia went after. No idea why. But they did. Even though Dante was still a bit weak he beat him up on Amelia's eyes.

God I felt sorry for her. So so so sorry. She didn't need to see this. Xavier also helped Dante. Thalia tried calming Amelia down while I just stood there out of shock.

Because the thing that happened is we came in and Dante got mad. He speed walked over to Leo and started beating him up. Xavier ran over I thought he's going to stop Dante but no he helped him instead.

They're like kids. But big kids. When they're done and pull away I look at the guy and he was unconscious.

"Have you killed him?" I asked that question as if it was normal. They both look at each other and then me.

"No. Not yet at least" Dante replied.

"What are you gonna do with him?"

"Take him to the warehouse and torture him to death"

"Harsh" he only shrugs in reply. I look over at Amelia. There were tears running down her face she was looking at Leo and then back at me.

"Listen Amelia. He was cheating on you" I spoke up.

"He wasn't" she cried out.

"He was. I promise you he was. He only lived on the other side of the city because there's this woman he stays with. He fucks her every bloody day. Don't be stupid"

"You're the stupid one Aurora. Hanging out with these is bad news. And what you only know them few days?"

"Few years actually" she stopped and looked shocked.

"This is Dante. The guy I told you about." I pointed towards him.

"The girl next to you is Thalia which I also told you about." I looked towards her.

"And this" I point to Xavier. "This is her husband"

Shock was plastered all over her face. "W-why are they here?" She asked a bit scared.

"They came back for me"

"A-are you going with them?"

"Yes. But I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come with me"

"No. My sister is coming back"

"Okay then"

"Could you take Milo with you. I won't have time to take care of him"

She never had time. It was always me playing and feeding him. I smile and nod. I wasn't like I didn't have that in plan already.

"I'll pack my things then" I turn around and go into my room taking my suitcase out. I hear someone come into my room and closing the door. It was Dante.

"Hey" he said.

"Somethings wrong?"

"No. Not at all. Just thought I'd sit with you" he said sitting down on my bed. I smiled at him opening my wardrobe and putting my clothes into the suitcase.

Dante puts his hand over mine pulling me towards him and on his lap. He pulls my face and kisses my lips. Oh god how much I missed them. I give out a slight moan at that feeling.

His warm lips on mine again. "I'm happy you're mine again" he murmured against my lips. I smile yet again. He always makes me smile.

"I have to finish packing Dante" god saying his name all over again felt like heaven.