Mini Dante and mini Aurora.

I walked super fast cause Dante told me to I don't know why. Does he really want me gone that fast? Does he hate me that much? "Hurry Aurora" Dante says yet again.

As soon as I'm right in front of him he grabs me by my waist and pulls me down to the floor. "Get down!" He screams. And in a super fast move Xavier, Thalia and Aria are on the floor. As soon as they hit the floor. BOOM!

Damian's car explodes which leads to him getting killed and his men. When the explosion finishes we all look up to see everything gone. Good thing that at least Damian's cars were parked outside of the gate.

So it didn't lead into any damage to Dante's house. "Woah" I said. "You know Aurora you were really stupid to think that I would ever let you go" Dante said to me.

And that leaves me really surprised. Then he stands up and walks into the house with a sad and angry expression. Everyone looks so surprised.

"I'll uh go check up on him" Xavier says kissing Thalia on the lips. "Mhm ok" I say. I go into the house and head to the stairs. But Thalia stops me. "I'm so glad your still with us" she says and hugs me.

I hug her back. "I'm going to change. I'll be back soon for some raspberries Thalia." I say with a cocky smile. "Yes ma'am raspberries on their way" she says. We both burst out laughing.

As I walk upstairs. I look at Dante's office. I mean he shouldn't be surprised that I thought he's actually giving me to Damian's hands after he told me that I'm a whore and he couldn't care less if I died.

I head to my room. When I come in I quickly strip off of the dress I have on. I walk into my walk in wardrobe find some pj's and place them on my bed. After I walk into my bathroom.

I really need a shower but I'm just so tired. I'll wash tomorrow morning. I'll only brush my teeth and face. As I did that I come back into my room only in a bra and panties.

But shock over takes me as I see Dante sitting on my bed looking at the ground. Yikes I'm half naked. Oh god. He looks up and his eyes widen. What is something wrong?

I look at my body and I don't see anything. "Is uh something wrong?" I ask. "Uh no no not at all it's just you look... stunning amore." He says. Woah I totally didn't expect that.

"I- thank you" I say. "I just came to say sorry for leaving you like that. I just had to do it that way you know not telling you the plan so your reaction would be real same with Thalia. I didn't even tell Xavier." He says.

"Wow u didn't even tell him?" I ask surprised. "No I didn't because this was a last chance plan and I didn't even have time to explain it to him and all of your reactions had to be real for the plan to work" he says.

"Even though I got a pretty hard smack from Thalia. It was worth it cause I saved you." He said and stood up and started to walk up to me slowly so I started to walk backwards.

Until my back hit the wall behind me. Great. I feel like I'm in those romance films now. He's standing right in front of me right now and he looks me up and down.

Oh wow this is surprising. Suddenly I feel a hand on my waist. I gasp. I totally did not expect that. But I can feel his cologne and mmm damn it smells so delicious and nice.

"I know you want this Aurora. You just have to say the words" he smirks. "Oh yeah? What makes you think I want this? I say. "Mmm maybe because ur wet for me already darling and I only touched you on the waist" he says.

Ok that is true. Shit. "Ok then. You might be right on this one-" I get cut of by soft delicious lips being placed on mine. Dante pulls back. Did- did I just kiss him? Oh my god I kissed Dante.

"You want me to carry on or are you going to keep fat dreaming?" He asks. "Uh well you can carry on. Not like I have something better to do" I say "Ah perfecto" he says.

He starts kissing me down my neck going down to my boobs. I moan to the pleasure. Then suddenly I get picked up and thrown onto the bed. How rude. But I don't mind.

He keeps on kissing me on my stomach. Then goes further down until he reaches my panties. "May I?" He's asking for permission? Wow I like it. "Mhm" I say.

He slowly starts to take of my panties. As they are fully off "spread your beautiful legs for me baby" he says. I obey him. He kneels down and starts to kiss my thighs slowly moving down onto the pussy and I moan again.

As he's about to do something with it but someone comes in and we automatically stop and go under the duvet. It was Thalia and Xavier. They both freeze in the door way.

Why are they just standing there in the door way? Goddddd. They stare in shock at us. And me and Dante have normal expressions I have no idea why.

"Oh. My. God. You two were fucking!" Thalia screams excitedly. "You know we would love to put our clothes on" Dante says. "Put them on then" Thalia says. "But you two have to leave you do know that" I say.

"Ah yes. Take as long as you need love birds." Xavier says this time. Ok I was totally not planning on getting caught by our best friends. Suddenly I feel a hand in my stomach. And Dante's head laying on my chest.

"Mmm if only we wouldn't get caught." He says. "Yes if only." I say back. "Would you ever like to have kids" he asks. Ok I must say that was a random question.

"Of course." I say back. "Mhm. Would you like to have them with me baby?" He asks. What did he just say?! Kids with him?! I mean I wouldn't mind. No wait forget I said that.

"I- uh. I don't know" I say. "Mhm I understand. Well I have to go. Warehouse shit you know. But I'll be back in like two hours so we can watch a movie together. You know to get to know each other since we're getting married." He says. He starts putting on his clothes.

"Yes I'd love that Dante" I say. " I'm happy that you do bambina (baby). Oh by the way how are your stitches doing I didn't get a good look at them earlier." He says. "They're doing good. Healing." I say. "Amazing. Im still taking you for a check up just in case." He says. "Ok ok. Go so you can be back soon cause I might fall asleep" I say.

"Oh don't worry I'll wake you up" he winks. "Good. Bye be safe." I say.  "Mhm I will be. Bye amore" he says. When he leaves I stand up and put my clothes on.

I walk downstairs and see Thalia on the kitchen counter watching something on her laptop. "Ohhhh heyyy Rora how was you last hour" she says with that cocky smile of hers.

"Oh shut up Thalia." I say laughing. She began laughing too. "But you know I wouldn't think that you two would ever do that. By the way are you together or not?" Thalia asks

"Oh Thalia I don't know. We give each other mixed signals. And to be honest it's annoying."I say. "Ok what do you feel to him?" She asks. "I don't know no one side I keep on think about him and on the other I just don't know if it would work out." I say

"Ok. Now that I know what you feel. You do want to be with him Rora you just don't know if he wants you" she says. I stay quiet. Maybe she's right? I don't know. "You know what I'll ask Xavier to ask Dante what he feels to you then he'll tell me and I'll tell you. And boom we both know what he feels to you too" Thalia says.

Ok maybe that's not a bad idea. "Ok Thalia. Thank you. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight I love you." I say walking away. "Of course your tired after being with Dante for an hour" she says smirking. "SHUT UP" I shout.

She starts to laugh. "Goodnight I love you too" she carry's on. When I come into my bedroom I head straight onto the bed I don't even bother washing since I washed earlier I'll just. WAIT SHIT.

Dante seen my whole fucking body and I have a lot of fucking bruises all over my legs stomach arms. Shit shit shit. But if he didn't see them why didn't he say anything?...

⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE ⚠️
What do you think of Dante now?
Dante's pov will be coming next. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for this chapter. But I had school and then I had a lot to do.
Next chapter is coming tomorrow.
Love you all 💗💗