New home. New life.

"F-father I'm so sorry-" I got cut of by him smacking my face. The only thing that surprises me is why does his hits get harder every time. "You embarrassed us. Your a useless piece of shit. Now your going to go to your damn room and pack your shit. Cause your going to Dante's house and I don't fucking care wether you like it or not." He says. "But dad please. I don't want to get married I'm only 19!" I raised my voice and after I realised I shouldn't of had.

Now I'm going to be in hell for at least 5 minutes if not longer. I see the anger in his eyes oh god. He raises his hand and punches me as hard as he can. Then out of nowhere he kicks me in my stomach and I fall down on my knees "Don't you dare raise your damn voice at me. Do you understand?" He says. "Y-yes father" I say with tears in my eyes. "Good. Now get out of my face and go back your shit the sooner your out the better." He says. You know those words hurt even though I basically hear them everyday they just hurt because they're coming out of my fathers mouth.

But oh well. I take my suitcase out and back all my stuff. After I'm done I look in the mirror and see a really red mark. I'm just gonna camouflage it with make up whatever. As I'm done with that I head downstairs and I see everyone at the door. "You ready to go Aurora" Aria asks sweetly with a smile. "Yes I'm all ready" I say quietly with a sad tone. "Ok well then you'll be driving with Dante while the rest of us go into our own cars" she says. What Dante?! I basically embarrassed myself in front of him. God this day couldn't go any worser could it. I look at him and he doesn't look to happy either. This is just amazing.

We walk outside and I follow Dante into his car I must say it's really beautiful.

"Get it"he said coldly

"Get it"he said coldly. Oh ok he's choosing to be rude so be it. I get in and he closes the door and then he gets in. This car is really beautiful. Anyways he starts the car and drives of to what I suppose his house.

I start shaking my leg I'm stressed out I don't want to get married or anything. My whole life is ruined by this stupid marriage. I don't even know him.

The only thing I managed to find out about him is his name. "What did your dad say to you when I left the bathroom?" He spoke up. Oh lord now I don't know what to say. Cause I'm obviously not going to tell him that he beaten me up because I had a panic attack duh.

I know I have mentioned this many times but I hate my fucking life so much sometimes I just really wish I was dead. "Aurora?" Oh shit I totally forgot he asked me something.

"He didn't say much. Apart from the thing that I'm coming with you to your house so I should pack everything I need" I lied. Well as I said I'm not going to tell him the truth what's he gonna do about it.

"Mmm ok" he says unsure. As we arrive to this massive mansion that looks really amazing. As we're getting out of the car 2 more cars pull up.

And it reveals Aria and Alessandro in one and in the other one it's Xavier and Thalia. "We need to get working. We have a lot to do now with the mafia." Dante says a look behind me and there's Xavier.

"Yeah we have a lot to do. Thalia my love, could u should Aurora her room and show her around" he says and smiles at me. "Yes of course. Gives us a good opportunity to get to know each other." She smiles at me and I smile back.

"Come on I'll show you your room first so you can put your things away. And then I'll show you everything. You know I'm actually glad that your getting married to Dante at least I won't be talking to a dog all day while those 2 are working" she says excitedly.

"I'm not glad that I'm getting married. I'm only fucking 19" I say. Well it is true I'm only 19 there's still loads of time left for marriage. "Ah I had the same thing with Xavier but me and him known each other since school." She says.

"Fucking lucky you I don't know Dante at all." I say. Marrying the guy that I haven't seen on my own eyes it's a bit over the line. But my dad doesn't think that I'm not even surprised he just wanted me out of his house as soon as possible.

"Eh you'll get to know him better. But I must say you have to be careful. He only cares about his mother and Xavier cause that's his best friend. So I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't save you while you'd be on the verge of dying"

Oh wow that shocked me. God gotta be extra careful more than ever. Ugh I hate this. "Here we are your new room. May not be the best but Dante tried." She says. As I come in oh damn it this room is so beautiful ten times better than my other one.

"Oh my god I love it." I say. "I'm glad you do." She answers back. "Just put your stuff in here and let me show you around." She smiles I smile back at her. I love her already. She doesn't know much about me or she doesn't know me at all and she's so nice to me.

As we're walking through the corridor she tells me what room is what. As we're nearly at the end she stops and sighs "well here is Dante's office. Don't ever go in it unless he tells you to. Seriously Aurora he'll be furious if you do."

"Why?" I ask "well let's say this is his private room that no one is allowed to barge in unless your name is Xavier De Luca. You know Dante doesn't keep anything from him since he knows him his whole life." She says.

"Ok thanks for the information." I say. "Right since we're done with the upstairs. You wanna head to the kitchen I'm starving." She says dramatically and I laugh.

"Didn't you just eat at my house." I start to laugh. "Maybe I did but I'm always hungry. Aurora please I beg you come to the kitchen with me. Please please please." She begs. "Ok ok Thalia calm down." I laugh. "Thank youuuuuu."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Thank you all for the support I'm getting on TikTok and on here it really means a lot. And I love you all already ❤️❤️
I might post another chapter today.