Fight back.

Aurora's pov:
After I went back into the club I felt as if my heart broke all over again. It was hurtful to say all the things I said to them. Especially to him. It hurt. But I had to. For my own good. And for his. For everyone's for that matter.

It wasn't easy. But it had to be done. I'm currently at the bar again. Took 3 shots instead. When I looked around I see them come in as well. But much later than me.

They went back to the old spot they were at. I looked at them. But they didn't look at me. I mean I do after all understand. I did tell them to stay away from me.

The same man I was dancing with before going outside. He sits down next to me and looks over.

"Everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah yeah everything is fine" I lied. Nothing was fine but that won't let me ruin my night.

"Come to the dance floor with me" he whispered in my ear. The alcohol in my body turned me on. Which did indeed made me go with him to the dance floor.

We started dancing all over again. The dance was similar to the first one we had. But this time I was facing him. And I finally got to see the features of his face.

I looked at his neck. It was covered in tattoos. But one of them caught my eye. It was a dead rose that had a star on top of it. I swear that I've seen this kind of tattoo before.

I think deeply. And then it hit me. Leonardo. Amelia's boyfriend has the exact same one as he does. In the exact same place as him.

"You like them?" He asked indicating to the tattoos I was looking at.

"Yes" I agreed. I wasn't going to tell him I know that tattoo from somewhere. I know for a fact that those 3 came for him. And maybe even Amelia's boyfriend. I had to take her away from him. But the real question is where the fuck is she.

The last time I've seen her was when we came in. And then I was too busy with the three people i assumed were my best friends once. I looked over at them. To my surprise they were already looking my direction.

But not at me. But the guy I'm dancing with. Should I help them? I mean after all I am dancing with a killer I suppose. Not like I'm not used to it. But still.

"Can we get some fresh air?" He asked. As if he read my mind.

"Yea. That'll do me good" and with that we headed out the door. I could feel their eyes burning into us yet again. They just can't stay away can they?

I swear if they end up moving to this side of the city I will literally kill myself. I made my life here. They were surprised when I said I'm not coming with them. But what on earth do they expect?

I have an amazing job. That pays me a lot. Maybe not as much as they get each time they kill someone. But I get the money which does indeed make me afford shit.

Plus I cannot just leave my roommate. I can't leave her after she basically saved my life from ending up on the streets of Edlonton. They think it's easy because they're heartless.

And milo. I'd just miss him too much. Dante doesn't like dogs much. Unless it's a trained out one. Which is like a bodyguard. If you really think about it me and him are the complete opposite.

"Let's go here" he pointed to a dark alley.

"Isn't that too dark?"

"You'll be fine with me. I promise I'll keep you safe darling"

"I think I'll stay here thank you for the offer though"

He grabs me by my arm and starts pulling me.