Change.

Well Thalia being pregnant really surprised me. I thought she was sick that's it but not bloody pregnant. Now she's yapping about how she's going to tell everyone especially Xavier.

We're currently driving home right now. That's why she's stressed. "How about you'll tell him and them"

"Thalia this is your pregnancy not mine. You should be the one telling them all"

"I know but still"

"'No Thalia. You're going to tell them and I'll be right next to you"

"Ugh you're so annoying" she says playfully.

"Excuse you" I say acting all surprised.

We both burst out laughing. "I have no idea how I'll do this but I will somehow"

"You'll do it baby I know you will"

"Thank you for being here for me Rora"

"Thalia it isn't a problem. That's what best friends are for right?"

"I guess so"

Thalia is stressing so much over the fact that she has tell people she's pregnant. The most she's stressed about is telling Xavier. I do get her after all cause fuck knows how he'll react.

Everyone thinks that Thalia is strong. But deep down she isn't really. I can tell that some what she thinks she'll fail as a mom, wife, best friend and daughter. But she's one wonderful girl I'm glad that I came across in my life.

"How long?" I asked.

"3 months now"

"How come you're only getting the symptoms now"

"Apparently it's normal. You can even get the symptoms while your 5 months pregnant"

"Oh okay"

We arrive at the drive way and drive through the gates and park into the garage. "I'm absolutely terrified"

"You'll do it. I'll be right next to you" I say rubbing her on the back.

We come out of the car and into the house. Seeing everyone in the kitchen. Bonita is making dinner while everyone else is talking. But suddenly all the attention turns to us.

"You're back. Finally" Xavier said rushing up to Thalia.

"Okay so what did you find out? Is a normal fever?" Bonita turned to us.

"N-no actually" Thalia replied.

"Oh god. So what is it then?" Xavier asked being all worried.

"I- um I'm pregnant" Thalia said looking down.

I looked up to see Dante choke on air. "I'm sorry you are what?"

"Are you deaf?" Xavier said.

"Didn't know you were a that big of a rabbit Xavier" Dante said making everyone chuckle lightly even Thalia.

"I promise you one day I will kill you"

"Funny"

"But yes! We finally got a baby mama" Xavier said picking up Thalia and spinning her around making her squeal after letting her go he went on his knees and kissed Thalias belly. Even though there wasn't a baby bum yet.

This looked so cute. Making me want my own child. I look over at Dante and see him already looking at me. He wiggled his eyebrows at me giving me a small smirk. Which made me chuckle. He pat his lap indicating me to come over so I did.

He picked me up and sat me down on his lap. Which made me feel something different in my stomach. The happiness I feel when I'm around him it drives me insane.

"I can see it in your eyes piccola" (baby) he whispered into my ear.

"See what?" I replied.

"That you want a life like they have right now"

I look at him and he looks back at me.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Mhm"

"Well how about you do something about it"

"Oh I sure will baby" he whispered placing his hands on my thighs. I can't lie but this is some what making me horny.

"I like you" he spoke up again.

"I like you more"

"You guys are so cute" we hear Thalia speak up.

We look up and see everyone looking at us. This automatically gives me a bit of embarrassment. "I personally thought they wouldn't work out" Matteo said coming into the room and drinking his water.

"To be honest I don't think anyone did" Bonita said.

"Matteo big news. Thalia is pregnant" that instantly makes Matteo spit all of his water that he had in his mouth.

"WHAT!" He shouted.

"Shut up the kids are asleep you moron" Bonita said smacking him at the back of his head.

"Ow! That hurt"

"As it should" everyone laughed at that.

This is what I meant by new home new life. Things change. You either get happier or sadder. Nothing ever stays the same. No matter how much you'll try everything will change eventually. Wether you like it.

And for me. It changed for the better. We all have our ups and downs but we manage to stick together and that's what matters. We all have our goods and bad habits. We all might have either a good past or bad past.

It might affect in our future life. But that can't stop us. Bonita went through a lot in her life just to keep herself happy. So did Aria and Thalia. When they told me about their past I made one simple decision in my life.

No matter how badly things are about to fuck up I'm going to fight for things to get better and better. Those 3 girls are incredibly stronger than they sound or look. They went through so many things that they shouldn't have.

And that taught them how to fight for themselves and the things that matter to them. No matter how big of a hellhole they have to go through. People might thing it's easy but it's not until you come across it.

Every single person that is sitting in this room right now deserves so much better than they got. Even Dante. Even thought people say he's without emotions and that he's ruthless. And that isn't true. Dante does have feelings everyone does.

Even though you try to make them go away so badly they always stay deep down. You see Thalia and Xavier have a big change in their lives. They're going to have a baby. That will some how impact on the mafia, missions and so on.

A small thing can change a lot. Even when me and Dante became a thing officially it changed the feeling between us. The arguments we kept on having. Even moving into Bonitas and Matteo's house made a big change to how they feel.

They feel happier. They feel that they can talk to someone that isn't always their kids or themselves.

My mother used to tell me that 'little things can change more than you think' she wasn't wrong on that one.

Change is something we all had and will have.

A/N:
Hey guys this is a short chapter. And I'm sorry about that. But I hope you'll like it. I'll try to post one tomorrow that will be slightly longer than this one. Again thank you for all the support I get. Love you all❤️❤️❤️