Mafia Ball pt 2.

Ok I must say I fucked up calling her a whore. It's just I was so mad. The Russians want something that I don't know. They keep on giving me some stupid clues. But these shit are clueless fuck sake.

But I did say sorry. She didn't deserve to be called that I know. And I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't forgive me but to my luck she did. I don't know but there's something different in her.

Ever since she moved in I didn't fuck any girl at all. She changing me without her realising. I love her smell she smells like raspberries. When I slept on her stomach which I totally did not plan it just happened.

But god I fucked up by calling her baby in front of Xavier. He's teasing me about it all the time. Anyways I'm heading to the warehouse. I was meant to be there about two hours ago but me and Aurora kind of slept in and you know.

As I come into the warehouse I see Xavier waiting for me. "Hey lover boy. We have the guy in the basement" he says. See what I fucking mean 'lover boy'. SERIOUSLY?!

"One don't ever call me lover boy again unless you want that pretty face of yours ruined. And second of all are you sure it's him this time?" I say.

"Ok one calm down just the truth. Two yes I'm 100% sure it's him" he says. "Good." I say. We're walking down into the basement and there he is.

The guy that wanted to destroy my mafia into pieces. He was very close on doing that but I'm always one step ahead of those dumb fucks. They think that they can beat the Don.

So hilarious this. "You. You tried to destroy my fucking mafia. Am I right?" I say in a very deep voice.

He gulps "uh y-yes Mr Rossi." He says with a shaky voice. "Oh now is it Mr Rossi? Thought it was the Italian bastard but ok." I laugh. "P-please don't kill me. I didn't do anything your mafia is still on top" he says sacred.

"Oh I know it is on top because I'm the fucking one who was saving it!" I start to shout. I'm sorry but this fucker is just getting on my nerves.

I get out my gun and shoot the guy between his eyes. "Woah slow there Dante" Xavier said. "No Xavier. He's dead it's done. Let's go back to the girls and get ready for the stupid ball" I say.

We reached the house and the girls were chilling on the sofa watching some films. Me and Xavier walk in and sit beside them. "Hello ladies" Xavier says.

"Hey" they both say. "Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for the ball?" I ask. They both look at each other in shock. "OH SHIT WE TOTALLY FORGOT" they yell.

Me and Xavier start to laugh. "Hey this is totally not funny." Aurora says with an attitude. "Oh shit Dante look your girl is getting an attitude from Thalia" he laughs.

Ah she looked so hot saying that. Wait what no no forget I ever said that. "Shut up Xavier I think you both should get ready too don't you think," Aurora says yet again.

All of us looked shocked at what Aurora said. God I love her attitude. But shit she is right we need to get ready. "Yes Rora go you. Now come on we don't have much time left." Thalia says.

I stand up and head upstairs into my room and take my suit out. I lay it down on the bed and head into the shower. This time I had to take a fast one cause after all this warehouse I totally forgot about this stupid ball.

When I come out I dry myself of with a towel and head into my room. Putting in my suit there's a knock on my door. Who could that be now?

I hurry with putting my suit on. "Come in" I say. And to my surprise it was Aurora. "Oh hey. What's up?" I ask "umm I just wanted to ask if I could stay by your side at the ball. You know since it's my first ball ever" she says so softly.

"Of course you can Aurora" I say. She smiles and runs up to me and hugs me. I totally didn't expect that but I hug her back. She smells so nice still like raspberries.

"I should get ready" she speaks up. "Mhm you should" I say. We brake from the hug and she leaves the room. Her scent leaving with her.

Few minutes later me and Xavier are waiting for the girls downstairs in front of the stairs. As we hear someone come down we both look up and woah it's Aurora.

She looks so fucking pretty. She looks like... a queen she is. "Hey can we go to the car we've been waiting for a bit." When I look around I see that everyone is waiting I didn't even realise that Thalia came downstairs.

We hop into two different cars Thalia and Xavier in one and me and Aurora in the other. We're driving I look over at Aurora and she looks so beautiful to the moon light.

She's always beautiful no matter when or what. Even being shot she managed to be beautiful. Enough about Aurora for now. Those stupid Russians are going to be there.

I hope they didn't plan any shit cause I don't want anything to happen to Aurora. She means something to me. Yet I can't figure out what it is. I can't love her... for reasons.

We reached this damn ball. For once it actually looks pretty. I get out of the car and walk over to Aurora's side. "There you go amore." I say. She smiles "thank you" she says.

"Woah this looks beautiful" she says. "It does indeed cause they know a goddess like you is coming" I say. She smiles widely. We turn around and see Thalia and Xavier.

"Well what are we waiting for. Come on" Thalia speaks up. "Yep we're coming" Xavier says. "She loves balls she finds them fun" Xavier says to Aurora.

"Really?" Aurora says back. "What's so fun in those balls all you do is dance, drink, eat and then they announce some things." Aurora says yet again.

Me and Xavier look at each other surprised. How does she know all this if she never been in a ball before? Or did she lie? "I wasn't in a ball before I just watch a lot of films" she laughs.

Oh thank god. The thing I like most about Aurora is that she doesn't lie. "Guys come on your taking forever!" Thalia shouts.

We all laugh. When we came in into the ball everything looked more beautiful than outside. "This is really pretty." Aurora speaks up. "Yes it is" I say.

I see the guy that I didn't want to see all night today. Damian the Russian mafia boss. We look each other in the eyes. "Aurora love, can you go and join Thalia for a second she's at the bar with Xavier" I say quietly. "Why?" She asks.

"I'll find you. I promise just go. Please" I say. "Ok" she says and hugs me I hug her back. "Bye." She said very quietly.

As she left Damian began walking up to me. "So Dante who's that pretty lady of yours?" He asked smirking. "It's none of your business is it" I say.

"Mmm you love her don't you?" He asked yet again. "And that shouldn't concern your little head Damian" I say calmly. "Well then you wouldn't mind if I just shot her but not in the stomach this time but hmm I'll have to choose wisely wether I should shoot her pretty little head or her soft innocent heart?" He said smirking.

Oh no. He can't shoot her. Not here not now not fucking ever. "Damian not her anyone else apart form her." I say. "Oh then your mother?" He asks. "Apart from her either." I say.

"Ah Dante I'll give you a choice either our beautiful Aurora or your mother. Choose wisely. I'm not letting you slide after you killed my father. I don't care if it was by accident or not or if it was ages ago." Damian says.

"You have time till the end of tonight. Have fun lover boy" he says....

AUTHORS NOTE:
There is another chapter for you all. I might post another one today not sure tho.
What do you think of Dante now?
Love you all❤️❤️