I met an angel.

After they left I laid down replaying the thing that Dante said. The fact that he even said it without any emotions. It really hurts. It came from my dad and now it came from him.

Maybe if I'll actually disappear for good everyone will be happy. I mean think of it everyone practically wants me dead. No joke.

My brothers didn't want to see me ever since they found out I'm going to get married. Well they didn't say it to my face that they don't want to see me. But if they did they'd be there on the day Dante came.

But they didn't. I'm not surprised that Giovanni didn't come he has a lot of work. Since he's going to take over after father dies. But I'm surprised about Ace.

Whatever they never cared. Everything changed ever since mom died. She was the only one keeping this family all together after she died the family fell apart.

We lost our contact with our family in other countries and well basically with everyone. The only people we had was us and us only. And that's how I lived since I was 8.

Apart from the fact that I was the only one being abused. My father never and I mean never laid a finger on my brothers. He always beaten me up. Worst part is that he done it for no reason.

As I was about to fall asleep someone comes in. I don't even bother turning around it's probably the nurse checking up on me. "Rora are you awake?" I freeze. No not this nickname.

Mom always used to call me that. After she died I told everyone not to call me that anymore. So they stopped. But who would call me it.

As I turn around oh it's Thalia. What could she be doing here now? It's really late. "Aurora I just couldn't leave you. I told Xavier to take me back to you." She says.

"You only just woke up today. And then Dante saying all these nasty things to you. I just couldn't leave you all alone in this shit." She says on the verge of crying.

"Hey don't cry Thalia. Everything is fine. And Dante probably said all this cause he doesn't like me much and I get it." I say

"Your wrong Rora. He does like you and he didn't mean to tell you that it's just he was angry at the mafia. Cause this one dude fucked something up." She says

Dante like me? Is she crazy or something. The only people he seems to appreciate is his mother father and Xavier and then maybe a little bit Thalia. Other than that no one else.

"No Dante doesn't like me. And he never will and I totally get he wasn't happy about this marriage and neither am I." I say "ok Rora but can I sleep with you please" she says so softly and tiredly.

How could I say no to her. Plus she came back because she couldn't leave me all alone after what happened. "Awh of course you can Thalia." I move up a bit on my bed. "Jump in" I say.

She comes under the duvet and lays down. If I really think about it I met an angel. Who else would do this. Well my mom would be she's gone. Gosh Thalia is something else.

"Rora?" She asks. "Yes Thalia" I say. "Your my best fiend ok. And I love you I'm never going to leave you and Dante is a dick he can fuck off you have me" she says.

I start to laugh. Where did all this come from. "I love you too Thalia. Can't wait to see what the future has for us. And yep Dante is a dick" I say. "Mhm" she replies back.

Honestly I love her so much. I know I don't know her much but it feels as if I known her my whole life. I don't know what I would've done without her.

"Goodnight Rora. I love you. Sleep well" she says so tiredly. "Goodnight I love you too" I say back.

I wish I known her my whole life. Im really happy I have her right now. My eyes started to shut. And boom the black colour takes over me.

I wake up to some people talking. Ugh who now I don't really want anyone in here right now. I don't care what time it is it can even be afternoon. I don't care I'm really tired.

"Rora?" Oh it's Thalia. Ok one voice is Thalia what are the other two.  If I open my eyes they'll know I'm awake. God I'm going to die. I decide to open my eyes.

As I open them I look around and see. Oh wow shocking it's Aria, Alessandro and Xavier. Well I'm not surprised Xavier is here he came to pick up Thalia. But what about Aria and Alessandro?

"Oh look she's awake. Wonderful" Aria says all happily. "Hey Aria" I say. "Hey sweetie we're taking you home ok. Im not letting you stay in this crusty hospital. You deserve a comfy bed not this... thing" she says

We all try not to laugh. "Oh darling, at least they take care of her" Alessandro says. "I don't care she's not staying here she means a lot to me. So she's not staying here. Understood?" She says.

"Yes ma'am" Alessandro says acting all scared. It's funny. "Good!" She says back. As we kept on talking about random stuff the nurse comes in. "Ok so Aurora your all good to go. But remember don't lift anything heavy. Stay in bed a lot and eat healthy please" she says.

"Ok. Thank you" I say. I hate hospitals they smells so weirdly. Don't get me wrong. And the food just ew. Oh shit I just realised I'm going home...

Where fucking Dante is. Oh shit shit shit. What if I'll stay in my room all the time? Then we won't see each other. Yes that's the plan. "Come on Aurora let's go." Thalia says happily. God I love her so much. I smile at her.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'll post more tomorrow this is all for today. Thank you for all the support.
I just wanted to say thank you to those people that gave me a little idea of this chapter wasn't planning on this one. Since everyone is calling Thalia an angel. She is one tho❤️
Goodnight/good morning guys love you all ❤️❤️