Spanish & Italian.

Auroras pov:
We arrived at Matteo's house. And holy fuck it's gigantic. It's a mansion of course. We didn't go in yet tho. The boys were being childish about who shall speak first. And who should even knock on the bloody door.

Swear boys are worse than women. They keep on arguing and I look over at Thalia she's giving them the 'are you serious right now' look the boys are too busy to notice though.

I have an idea. "Thalia aria come here" I whisper. "Why are you whispering" Thalia asks. "I have a plan" I say. "Okay let's here it" aria says. "Right so I'll knock on the door you step aside so matteo won't see you and then I'll do the same when I knocked so that he can see the boys arguing back and fourth. It's basically embarrassing them" I say.

"Oh my god! Yes" aria says. "You in Thalia?" I asked. "Oh hell yes I'm tired of hearing their voices" she says. And we all laughed. "Okay step aside ladies" I say and they do.

I take a deep breathe and knock loudly on the door quickly running up to Thalia and Aria so that Matteo wasn't able to see me but only the boys. As I reached the girls I see the doors open.

"fottutamente diavolo sto registrando questo per mostrarlo agli idioti più tardi" that's the first thing Matteo said after staring at them for good few seconds. The girls behind me laugh. "What did he say?" I ask.

"Ah right he said fucking hell im so recording this to show the idiots later" Thalia translated. I laugh along with them. And here he was recording them. Funny thing is that they didn't even realise yet.

"This is boring now. Shall we just say hi to Matteo and calm the boys down?" I ask. "Yea I totally agree. We should" Thalia says. Aria agrees with us. As we started walking up we all said hi Matteo. "Hey mom. Hey Thalia." He greets them. Oh my god. I was having so much fun that I forgot that he doesn't know me.

"Hello, my name is Aurora. I'm Dante's arranged wife" I say politely sticking my hand out to shake it with him. "Oh hey yes. Dante told me about you. I'm Matteo his brother as I think you know now" he says shaking hands with me.

"Yes yes I do" I say I smile. And he smiles back. "Guys!" I shout. They all stop and turn to me looking surprised. "Could you stop bickering and say hi to Matteo. You're all acting like 5 year olds. Grow up!" I continued.

"What were they arguing about?" Matteo asks. "Oh it was nothin-" I cut Dante off. "Oh it was something. It was who was going to knock on your door. And who's gonna say what"

Matteo starts laughing. I could see tears of happiness coming out of his eyes. Whilst I have all three of the boys staring at me blandly. "Wait so you know Matteo?" Alessandro asks me.

No Mr. Rossi I just met him. We introduced ourselves to each other ages ago now" I say while I could still hear Matteo laughing. "Right Matteo I think you and your dad have to sort things out. Am I right?" I ask.

They both look at me as if said something I should've never said. "I'm guessing yes" I replied for the both of them. "Hey Matteo what's taking you so long and why are laughing like a pig-" the beautiful lady stops talking when she looks at Dante, Alessandro and Alfonzo.

But instead of greeting her like normal people we burst out laughing because of what she called Matteo. "Hey guys it's not funny. Please stop laughing" Matteo started begging us to stop.

"Okay okay fine" Thalia replied. "Oh my days. You are so beautiful how come I never met you before?" The lady asked. "Oh-" I was cut of by Dante this time. "Hey Bonita, this is my soon to be wife. And don't get all happy because she's the arranged one" Dante says standing next to me.

"Ah bummer I thought you'd grown up. Because I haven't seen you in forever but no. Nothings changed" she said. Acting disappointed sarcastically. "Oh shut up" Dante says rolling his eyes.