Safe, loved, home.

—Aurora's pov—
It's Dante's birthday today. It's finally the time I have to tell him I'm pregnant. It was so hard to keep it from everyone. Especially him. Thalia is the only one that knows.

It was hard for her to keep her gob shut as well. I could tell. Yesterday she was trying so hardly when all 4 of us were sitting in the living room. Casually nothing else. Alfonzo didn't come over the day before because he wanted me to rest.

I did vomit once yesterday. I asked the lady about the vomiting she said it's completely normal. And that it'll disappear soon. I'm glad with that. Dante is still horribly worried about me.

But I guess he'll have to wait to know the reason. He's currently out with Xavier. Getting me and Thalia some food. So me and her are setting up the place. Xavier is trying to keep him away from the house as long as it's possible.

Thalia told him to. We're setting up the house for his birthday. I'm about annoyed though. Thalia isn't letting me carry anything. As to why because I'm pregnant.

And it's so annoying. She at least let me decorate the place. And to be fair I'm proud of myself. I have a gift ready for Dante. I have the pregnancy test that I've done earlier this morning and the pictures I got from the scan I had.

I put those two things into the box and rapped it up. I showed it to Thalia and she was amazed. Oh and let me not forget the fact how Thalia couldn't stop looking at the scan pictures.

I didn't mind though. She was just happy she wouldn't be the only one having a baby in the house. In fact Carlo is growing up quickly now. He's 9 months now. He'll be 10 months soon.

He's a great baby boy. Speaking of the gender I have no idea which one I'd like. But any will be. Apparently the house will be full and oh lord. This party of Dante's can continue till literally tomorrow morning.

"You're really good at decorating Aurora" Thalia said coming into the room looking around.

"Thank you. What other place do I have to decorate?"

I only decorated the living room where mainly everyone will be in them I decorated the hallway and the stairs along with staircase. It took me a while but it was worth it. The theme was gold and silver. I was thinking about doing black decorations because that's Dante's favourite colour but it would just make the place too dark.

Because the house theme is dark. As in like grey, black and white. But you couldn't really see white much. It was only on few things. The place had most black. Grey was in the middle.

"The party will be outside. After the weather will go down we'll go inside. So come on I'll help you with outside. Richard and Dion will help us with the tables and chairs" Thalia replied.

"Where even are they?"

"Outside. I think they might of already set up some tables"

"Oh. Thanks for letting me know"

"Ahaha no problem" she said laughing. We both walk to the backyard. I don't think I ever mentioned it but the yard is really big. And it's full of beautiful flowers. Thanks to Aria.

Aria and Alessandro are doing great. Alessandro is getting weaker week by week. But we are very glad that he made it to Dante's birthday. With all this work Dante didn't really have time to spend any time with him or his mother.

And even though he doesn't show it I know it kills him deep down. That's why me and Thalia called into his work place and told them to cancel everything he had today. And they did so. We told them to just tell him that things got cancelled out of nowhere.