Secrets and lies.

I've always wanted to go to New York. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful city. Especially at night. And I never got to go there because of my father. Me and my mum begged my dad to take us to New York.

And one day he snapped he booked the tickets. But my mum died and everything went down. So i lost my only chance. But now maybe I can have another one. But it all depends wether Dante has time or not. I don't want to disturb him nor his mafia.

He's currently in his office. You know the one no one can come in apart from Xavier. But since I'm close with Dante maybe he wouldn't mind me going in? I mean it's worth the try what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

That's what people say. Well anyways getting back to that office thing. I really want to go in there. Plus he's in there too and I can always say I forgot that I'm not aloud in there. Well if only that'll slide. Dante is very good at detecting lies.

What if I make him a coffee? He's been really tired today and that's basically my fault. I kept him up practically all night. Cause I'm on my period which is really sad. And that equaled to me having really bad cramps.

I hate periods they suck. Dante stayed up all night massaging literally every part of my damn body. He even laid his head on my stomach to keep it warm. That guy even went to a shop that was surprisingly opened at 2am in the morning.

But anyways as I said I'm going to make him a coffee and take it to his office. So I'm heading downstairs oooh Thalia's there. "Heyyyyy Thalia" I say all excited.

"What are you up to now?" She asks. Ok how the fuck did she know I was up to something? "Me? Up to something? Never" I say trying to play it off cool.

"Aurora you can't do that" she says. HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE KNOW!!! "Do what exactly?" I ask. "Don't act dumb Rora" she says. "How did you know?" I ask.

"Well darling I know a lot about you" she says smiling. I smile back. "But I'm not letting you go there" she says and boom her smile falling. "Oh please what's the worst that could happen" I say.

"He could kill you" A voice said behind me. I turn around and it's Xavier. "What do you mean kill me?" I say. "Even though he loves you Aurora or that he cares about you if you see the shit that are in there without him letting you by himself he could kill you in a heart beat" he says.

"Oh and let me add you'd hate him for the rest of your life maybe even a day longer" he adds
Woah that's deep. "But you seen it didn't you?" I ask. "Yes I did. But you can forget about me telling you anything" he says. Oh come on I feel like people are reading my mind today.

"Oh come on Xavier. Please." I say making baby doll eyes. "NO!" Both Thalia and Xavier shouted. "BUT WHY" I shouted back. "Because we don't fucking trust you Aurora." Thalia shouted.

Oh. Now that hurt. My "best friend" doesn't trust me. "Rora that's not what I meant-" I cut her off. "No Thalia. You meant it. Cause if you wouldn't that shit wouldn't come out of your mouth." I say calmly.

Look I'm not even gonna bother. They don't trust me they don't trust me so be it. I stand up and walk off but I stop. And turn around and look at her. "You know all the time you told me yours and the mafias secrets. Were they all a lie?" I ask.

I look at her and Xavier waiting for a response they both look at each other and then back at me. "Y-yes" Thalia answered quietly. "Amazing. And I thought that I could trust the both of you" I say.

Walking off. "Rora-" Thalia starts but I cut her off yet again. "It's Aurora to you from now on Thalia" I say. And walk off. Looking down trying to fit this all into my head.

How could she and Xavier lie to me all this time? Gosh I don't understand. But I really wonder if Dante was in this too. Gosh what have i got myself into.