New York.

Why do I have to be the one waking up early. It's always me. God sake. I walk downstairs only to see Thalia and Xavier. Well great why me.

"Oh Rora-" I cut Thalia off "you mean Aurora." I said coldly. Honestly maybe if she didn't lie to me from the start I wouldn't be as mad at her as I am now. But oh well.

"Aurora please don't do this" she says. "Don't do what?" I ask. "I know what we've done to you is horrible but we had to see if we could trust you with everything." She says.

"How could you not trust me? I wouldn't expect that from you Thalia. You're nothing to me anymore" I say. Showing no emotion what so ever. I see her face drop. Tears in her eyes.

"Aurora don't do this." Xavier spoke up with time. "Shut up Xavier I wasn't talk to you. Was I?" I say. He looked shocked. What is it that someone finally spoke back to him.

Funny. I put water into the kettle and turn it on. "Oh by the way Thalia we're going to New York with Dante and Aurora" Xavier says. Wait what? Him and her coming? Is this some kind of joke or what.

I'm trying my hardest not to show any emotion. I can feel them looking at me. Why tho god so annoying. After my kettle is done I pour the water into my mug and make my tea.

"You might as well start to pack now girls" I hear someone else's voice. I look up and see it was Dante's. He was making his move to me but I just walked passed him. I'm mad at him instead of spending some time with me he decided to get drunk.

"Aurora baby you could've at least gave me a hug you know." Dante says. "I'll give you million hugs if you wash yourself first. You stink of alcohol and god knows what else." I say.

Again everyone looking surprised that I spoke like that. What is fucking going on. "Aurora since when do you talk like that?" Xavier asks. Like what again. "Like what?" I ask.

"You're rude. To everyone even Dante." He says. "Yeah because I came to realisation that I can't count on anyone nor can I even trust anyone round here. Every single secret I told Thalia you and Dante knew already. It's called a secret for a fucking reason you know." I shout.

I have enough this is so tiring. "Listen baby go pack your stuff and I'll take you to New York for you to rest for a bit" Dante says placing my cup of tea on the counter and hugging me.

"Mhm" I say quietly. I pull away from the hug and I make my way upstairs. Honestly I never thought I'd hate Thalia. But I do how could she be lying to me all this damn fucking time. I trusted her with everything I told her everything about me and I even said something that I never told anyone.

God my life is fucked up. I thought me living with Dante will change my life and making it better. When I met Thalia she was really nice and caring. But now honestly she's a bitch.

Oh. I didn't even realise that I'm in my bedroom standing in the middle of the room. But I hear a knock on the door. I turn around and it's Thalia. What could she want now?

"What" I say. "I- uh I don't know what happened to you but you really have to calm down. You are changing but not for the better but for the worse." She says calmly.

"What? Are you kidding me? You don't fucking know what is happening to me? You lied Thalia all this time you fucking lied to me. Whilst I was fucking telling you the truth all the goddamn time." I shout.

I can't take this anymore. "I-I'm so sorry" she says tears in her eyes. "Oh you're sorry now? You what get out. Just get the fuck out. I hate you. You're nothing to me I don't care about you. Go kill yourself I don't care" I say.

Oh shit. I look at her and she's crying. Shit I took it way to far. I look behind her and there standing looking at me as if I just killed a baby. I must say they both look anger.

"Are you out of your damn fucking mind Aurora?" Xavier shouts. "I- I didn't mean to take it that far-" I get cut off by Dante. "But you did. We lied to you all this time not to fucking make you angry and turn you into a psychopath. We lied to keep you fucking safe" Dante shouts.

"Keep me safe? You're trying to keep me safe by not fucking telling me the damn truth. How the fuck does that work!" I shout back. "It works because our enemies don't have to kidnap you and torture you till you say something!" Xavier says.

"Oh yea? I'd rather be dead then live with you three" I say. They all look at me shocked. Oh. I did it again. I said something that I completely didn't mean.

"Ok then. Pack your stuff. We're going to New York and then when we come back you can get the fuck out of this house" Dante says. Oh.

I look down at my feet. "Mhm" I hum. I walk into my closet and start to pack my shit. I don't have much since all the stuff got bought by Dante and Thalia so I'm not going to take them. Since it's their money and that wouldn't be fair on them.

I finished packing up I walk downstairs. God this suitcase is heavy. I see all three of them looking at me. Nope I'm not gonna ask for help. I see Dante walking up to me. "Come on let me help you before you fall down the stairs and kill yourself." He says.

"No I don't need your help. If I'll die then I'll die so be it" I say. "Don't be a stuck up bitch and just let him help you" Xavier spoke up. "Fuck you no one asked you for your opinion" I say.

I made it down stairs without anyone fucking helping me. They can get lost. Me and Thalia make eye contact. They boys look at us. "You know you two look as if you want to kill each other" Xavier says.

"And you look like a donkey" I say. Thalia and Dante burst out laughing. Whilst Xavier's jaw drops. "Ok I can't lie that was good one Aurora. But drop the attitude" Dante says trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Make me Dante" I say. "Drop it Aurora before I'll fuck it out of you in front of those two" he says. "Go on. I dare you." I say smirking knowing damn well he won't do it.

They all look at me surprised. "Just saying" I say. "Now can we go cause we're going to miss out flight if you didn't realise" I say. "Oh damn" I hear Xavier and Dante whisper...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Damnn Aurora is turning into a baddie. This is getting interesting. I was thinking of posting another chapter today but I'm too tired and there's school tomorrow Anyways I love you all ❤️❤️❤️