Right time.

Things were going great so far. Me and Dante were currently getting ready for our date. Well mostly I'm getting ready. Because we took all of our things to Matteo's house.

But Dante and Xavier had to go to this meet up with some guy. Which led to them dropping me and Thalia back at Matteo's house. I didn't mind we had fun. I talked more with Alfonzo.

He's going back to his family. They're all worried about him because of that night. And I am not surprised at all. I would be worried as well. He's going later today around 10. I want to say goodbye to him. Cause god knows when I'll see him next.

He has a wife and 2 children to get to. Alessandro is planning on inviting Alfonzo to a family dinner with his family as well of course. Which also will be including me, Dante, Thalia and Xavier.

Anyways enough about that. I had a shower done my make up. Now I have to dress up. I'm thinking of wearing a dress. Black one for sure.

I chose this one

I chose this one. I mean look at it it's beautiful. But don't get me wrong the one that I wore to the ball was better. But I'm trying to stay basic. Now i have those shoes that'll match this dress perfectly.

I'm actually glad I took them with me to New York

I'm actually glad I took them with me to New York. I wasn't planning on going to any dates or anything. But my gut told me to take them just in case. So I did. And here I am.

I put my shoes on. Look into the mirror one last time. Taking my purse from my bag and walking downstairs. I take it easy on the stairs. The last time I wore heels was at the ball.

I only wore heels few times in my life. I'm not even choking. I'm only 19 after all. As I reach the stairs. I see everyone look up at me. "Woah Rora" Thalia says.

"What is something wrong?" I ask worriedly. I mean come on. "No actually. You look... perfect" Bonita spoke up. I smile at them all "thank you" I reply. "Dante texted me saying that he'll be here soon. I. Fact he's near the driveway. I think we can all hear the car rawring" he says making us laugh.

He wasn't wrong though the car was rawring like Dante was driving the shit out of it. "Well I'm not gonna keep him waiting. I'll see you guys later" I say. "Okay. Better be a good girl today Rora" Thalia said pointing her finger at me.