Giovanni and Ace.

As we reach home. Xavier tells me that he has a surprise for me. Which really surprised me. He tells me to head in and go into the living room. As I go into the room. Oh shit. I think my eyes are fucking with me right now.

It's Giovanni and Ace. What are they doing here? "Hey Aurora" Giovanni says. "What are you doing here?" I say. "We uh have to tell you something" Ace speaks up.

I hope it's nothing bad. Im tired. Not just tired as in I want to go to sleep. Just tired of life. I sit down and wait for one of them to speak up. "Ok so umm" Giovanni starts.

"can you just get to the point already?" I say. "Yes. Um well me and Ace are flying over to Spain. And we're thinking to take you with us." He says.

Wait what Spain? Is he insane. I don't want to leave Thalia. Everything is shit in my life apart from her. I love her she's my best friend I can't leave her now. "Uh is this or choice or-" I get cut off.

"Yes this is a choice. But it's either you come with us and leave all this behind. Or don't come and loose contact with us. I'm sorry Aurora this is just to much." Giovanni says.

Loose contact with them? But they're my brothers they can't just kick me out of their lives as if i never existed? Or can they?

"You have time till tomorrow afternoon to make your final decision Aurora" Yet again Giovanni says it. Why doesn't Ace speak up? Maybe he doesn't want to go either?

Oh I hate my life yet again. "Uh yeah ok I'll think about it" I say. "Good" he says back. As they're standing up to go where ever they're going.

Dante shows up. "What are those two fuck faces doing here?" He asks. "They came here to tell me something." I say.

"Yep we're leaving right now" Ace says. "Good and don't show up here ever again unless you want a bullet between your fucking eyes. Get out." Dante says so aggressively.

I wonder what they've done to him that made him that angry when he seen them. Whatever he's always so moody. When my brothers leave he turns to me. "Don't ever let them in again." He says.

"But it wasn't me" I say. "Then who Aurora?" He asks. "It was Xavier. He told me he has a surprise for me in the living room I come in and my brothers are there." I say

"Oh ok." He says. And just like that he goes back upstairs. I walk into the kitchen seeing Xavier and Thalia. I think they're making food.

For dinner. Oh well. "Oh Aurora so how did it go with your brothers?" Thalia asks. Oh god it went bad I don't know what to choose I lost everyone and those two are my only family.

But at the same time I have Thalia here and Xavier. We're getting along pretty well. Can't say much about Dante but whatever. "It went bad. I have to choose between going with them to Spain or staying here with you guys." I say.

"Oh. What did you choose?" Thalia asks with a sad tone. I don't blame her to be honest. She had a lot of plans for the both of us and me leaving will ruin them all.

"I have time till tomorrow afternoon" I say. "Oh Rora please stay please please please. I have so much plans for us." She starts. Not this again. Begging me. I can't say no to her and thats the worst part.

"But I don't think me and Dante are doing well. I don't really think that he wants me here either. He only has me in his house is cause his mother told him to." I say.

"What no. That's completely no true Rora." This time to my surprise it was Xavier talking. "He chose for you to come to his house after the dinner with your father. He didn't have to yet he did." He says.

Ok that shocked me. Why would he? He didn't have to. And he doesn't want this marriage either so what was the point taking me here?

"Oh Um that's shocking I must say. Speaking of where is Aria and Alessandro?" I say. "Oh they went to their house they said they had a lot to do. But Aria told us to keep you in bed all the time." Thalia says

"But we're kinda breaking her rule-" Xavier gets cut off. "Aurora I think you should rest. I'll take you to bed. Come on" the voice behind me said. When I look at Xavier and Thalia their face expressions looks surprised.

When I turn around. Oh lord. I'd never say it's him telling me that... Dante just told me that he'll take me to bed to rest. WHAT?! Dante? He hates me he said it in the hospital.

"Uh yeah ok" that's all I manage to fucking say. Great. As we're heading upstairs his phone rings. "Hello?" Dante says. "no, non posso venire al magazzino adesso. Sto portando una bella ragazza a riposare per un po'. Sarò lì tra un'ora o due" he says

Hmm I wonder what he said. I look at him weirdly. Oh well I can't know everything. We're in my room. "Hop onto the bed then amore" he says.

I do as I'm said. I guess it's his house gotta obey him you know what I mean. "Right first of all I wanted to say sorry to you. For what I said in the hospital. Your after an serious operation that could've killed you and I said all those things to you" he says.

Wow I'm honoured. Joking. Sometime my sarcastic ass comes in at the wrong time. Oops. "I know you just wanted to know my last name. Since your going to have it too. And I thought of about it and your father does know my last name. I'm really sorry" he says in a soft yet sad tone.

"It's fine I get it you had a lot of work and you where tired and then those Russians appeared out of nowhere." I say quietly.

"I'm glad you forgave me. So about the last name it's Rossi. Dante Rossi." He says. Woah I love that last name. Aurora Rossi. Hmmm I like it. Wait what the fuck am I thinking right now.

No no no. No Aurora Rossi it's Aurora Dior no matter what. SHIT. "I- I like it"I say and smile. "I'm glad you do. Can I know what your brothers wanted from you?" He asks.

Oh no not them. Should I tell him the truth? I don't know my life is full of lies secrets and everything. I think it's time to stop that.

"Uh so basically they said that they're going to Spain for the rest of their lives and they wanted to take me with them... But after they gave me a choice. It's either I'm going with them and I'm leaving the past behind or I'm staying with you and loose my contact with them." I say.

"Oh. What did you choose?" He asks. "I didn't choose they told me I have time till tomorrow afternoon. And I really don't know" I say.

"You should stay. I don't mind you being here and ever since you came Thalia seems more happy and full of joy." He says and smiles yet again.

"Really you wouldn't mind me staying?" I ask very surprised. Never knew he could be a nice guy. "Of course I don't. Your my future wife after all." He says.

"Ah yes" I laugh. "Right get some rest mi amore. You need it." He says. "Mhm sure" I say. He's about to stand up but I grab his hand. "Can you stay with me?" I say.

"Uh yeah sure" he says unsure. Well I know it's surprising but I don't want to be alone. My eyes start to close slowly.

AUTHORS NOTE:
So what do you think of Dante now?
Ooh and what do you think of the brothers?
2 more chapters will be posted later today
Love you all 💗💗