Soulmate.

6 years later:
"Axel, Evie come here!" I shouted.

"Yes mom" Axel answered.

"There's your breakfast"

"Thank you mom" they thanked me.

"Enjoy. I love you"

"We love you too"

Axel and Evie are my children. Axel is 5 and Evie is 4. And now I'm pregnant with our third. How about I update you all.

Me and Dante are still together. Still a passionate relationship. He's currently out with Xavier doing some work shit at their office. Evie is our daughter. Axel is our son.

And I'm 4 months pregnant with my third child. I don't know the gender. Im about to find out tomorrow. Thalia is tagging along like she did twice. She of course wants to do a gender reveal. She has done it twice now.

So I don't mind. Every single gender reveal was different. We had the airplanes ones and the balloons. I have no idea what she has next in mind.

We moved houses. There's no longer New York. There's Italy. Yes we're in Italy. We decided to move before I gave birth with Axel. And it worked. Me, Dante, Thalia and Xavier live together in one house.

Matteo and Bonita decided to live in a different one. Matteo does come and visit with Katerina and Alessio. Bonita doesn't. Apparently she just don't like us anymore. Which is weird because we haven't done anything to her.

But we don't bother as much. Alfonzo, Andrea, Lucia and Pedro moved with us to Italy. Their kids tagged along as well. Ugh I keep on saying they're kids but they're not kids anymore they're in their 20's now.

Thalia and Xavier also had their second baby. She's a 1 year old. Carlo is 6 years old now. Him and Axel playing a lot. Evie tags along sometimes or she tags along with me to keep me company while Dante is out.

I was currently cooking dinner. Maria normally does it but I thought I'd do it for once and let her rest today. I was cooking our favourite spaghetti.

I hear the front door open. "We're home baby" it was Dante and Xavier. Thalia was upstairs showering. They both come in and sit down but the island in front of me.

"Hey Aurora" Xavier greeted me.

"Hey, how was the meeting?" I asked.

"It was fucking weird. All of them were trying to make the situation worse than it already is" Dante replied.

"I'm sorry"

"No no it's fine. Where are the kids?"

"Somewhat cleaning their rooms"

"Ahaha. Don't torture the poor babies. Axel! Evie!"

"I am not torturing them" Dante stands up and walks up to me placing his hands on my waste and slides them to my stomach touching my bump. "You sorta are" he whispered in my ear.

"You're so rude" he laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek and pulls away.

I officially can say I met my soulmate. I love him so much. He understands me in the way no one does. I feel like I am at home when I'm with him and I feel safe. That's all the 3 things you need to know that you met your soulmate.

Love, safe and home. Those 3 things is what you're meant to look for in love. And I met him. Dante made me feel safe. He saved me from my father. He killed the one person that was hurting me in order to keep me safe and not hurt.

He completed my life. He gave me 3 wonderful kids and himself as an amazing father and husband. We might still have our ups and downs but we stick together.

We fight the world with each other. It's us two against the world. And that's what's matters. He was there for me when no one else was. And I know for a damn fact that if I hadn't came back with all of them that day I wouldn't have the things I have now.

Dante was my soulmate and I was his soulmate.

THE END

A/N:
Well this is it. This is the end of the book. There was a happy ending. Yay! I just wanted to thank you all for all the support I had while doing this book. I cannot express how happy I was with the love and support I was having. You all made me want to write and finish this book. Thank you all so fucking much. I will be working on my second book. It will not involve anyone or anything in this book. It'll be a completely different story. I love you all! ❤️❤️