Devil and angel.

Dantes pov:
Me, Xavier and Thalia are surprised as fuck on how Aurora changed ever since she found out about us lying to her all this time. It's really surprising even Thalia is surprised on how Aurora can talk back to me without even being scared.

"Giovanni and Ace we're going. Don't burn my fucking house down. And if something that's mine will go missing I'll chop both of your heads off" I say.

"Ok ok Dante calm down" Ace says. I look at Xavier and Xavier nods to Aurora. I scrunch my eye brows together. 'She's changing into you.' He mouths to me. Is she?

"We'll talk when we're alone Dante" he says. I nod. I look at her. I think Xavier is right. She is changing a lot. I see Thalia coming up to us dragging Aurora with her. "The second we lad in New York we're going to show you and tell you why we lied." Thalia says.

"I don't want to loose you. And the boys don't either. Let us explain please. And then you can choose wether to move houses or to stay with us" she continues.

I look surprised at Xavier and he has the same expression on his face. "Ok" Aurora says quietly. She walks of while Thalia stays with us. "Dante if you really love her you wouldn't let her go. And Xavier if you don't want to loose the person that you can always count on then you would tell her the truth too. I don't want to loose my best friend the person that would die for me" she says.

Damn we all didn't realise that Aurora was waiting for us in front the car and we're standing in front of the house. "Finally I got y'all's attention. Get ur asses over here" Aurora says.

God I love the bossy her. "Yes ma'am" I say. I pick up hers and mine suitcases and put them in the back of the car. "Thank you" she says. "Oh you're polite?" I say smirking. "Shut the fuck up before I smash your head on this car window" she says.

I look behind me to see Xavier and Thalia trying their hardest not to laugh. "Uh ok hop in baby" I say. "Don't fucking call me baby. The second you told me to get out of your house you lost me" she says.

Oh. So I lost her. I gulp. She looks at me with no emotions in her eyes what so ever. "Hop in Aurora then" I say. She opens the door of the passenger seat and hops in. I look behind me and see Thalia and Xavier gave me a sad look.

Xavier gets his phone out and starts typing to someone. The second I know a message come to my phone. I take it out and it's Xavier that texted. 'We have to sort this. It's getting worse' the message says.

I look at him and nod. I go into the drivers seat. Xavier and Thalia went into a different car. Since we won't be going to the same places every time in New York.

I start driving and suddenly there's a song bursting out of the radio. I look at Aurora she looks back at me. "Eyes on the road asshole" she says. Right yea. Her beauty just took me away.

I turn back to the road. Damn she's playing Chase Atlantic. 'Slow down by Chase Atlantic' to be exact. God it's about sexual stuff. Why do I have to be here right now.

"You should do this to me" Aurora speaks up. Wait what. What did she say. I look at her surprised. "What? Just because I hate you doesn't mean I don't want you to fuck me" she says.

Oh wow. "Ok then you wait till we get to New York" I say. I turn back to the road. God this girl is different from others. And I know I know we all heard it a lot of times. But this one is for real.

She isn't scared to talk back to me. Which is impressive. But Xavier and Thalia are right we do have to change her back to how she was. Maybe not fully but for her to forgive us.

Especially Thalia. We can all see that she can't take it anymore. She wants Aurora back. She needs her back. Thalia is going through a lot lately. But that isn't my story to tell Aurora.