The past.

Thalia and Xavier have been closer than ever. The pregnancy have bought them close. They spend every single free time they have together.

Which gave me and Dante to let us know more about each others past and each other. I found out that Dante had a sister. But she died because someone shot her. She was also pregnant. 4 months. The baby died along with her.

I can't imagine the pain the Rossi's went through. That's why Dante hates the Germans so much. They were the ones that shot her. Apparently it was by accident but Dante didn't gave in.

Their sister was 19. No one keeps contact with her ex fiancé. So no one knows nothing about him anymore. She died 1 year ago well nearly. She died on the 23rd of December. Right before Christmas. They didn't celebrate Christmas that year. Dante and Matteo weren't much up for Christmas now since then.

Dante told me that Thalia was best friends with her as well. That makes me feel so sorry for her too. That date is tomorrow. I can feel the pain they are all in right now. I'm sure they will want to go to her grave stone.

"Here look. This is a picture of her. The day she was shot" Dante said pulling his phone out and showing it to me. "Woah. She's pretty. She was really pretty" I say still looking at the phone. She was stunning. She looked so happy. With her little baby bump hugging Thalia posing to a photo.

I look over at Dante and see the sadness in his eyes. I don't know why but my heart aches when I see him. "I'm so so sorry" I whisper taking the phone out of his hand placing it on the bed we were sitting on. And climbing up on his lap cupping his face giving him a peck on his lips and then hugging him long and tight.

I can feel his hands go up my thighs and up to my waist sliding down to my lower back. "It's okay" he whispered back. I can feel myself grow more and more feelings for him.

"Um are you guys going to her grave tomorrow?"

"Yes we are... don't you want to come with us?" He asked looking up at me.

"Sure" I smiled at him. He returned a small one. You could barely notice it. But there was one.

We hear a faint knock on the door which made us look at it. I start to get off of him and sat down on the bed. He looked at me and said come in. To whoever was on the other side of the door. It was Thalia and Bonita.

"Hey we were thinking if you want to join us Rora. We're baking cake for tomorrow" Thalia spoke up looking over at Dante giving him a small sad smile.

I look over at him and he nodded slightly. "Um yea sure. Just give me a moment"

"Okay" she said as they both left closing the door behind them.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" I asked.

"No no. Go ahead. I have loads of work to do with Xavier anyways"

"If you say so" I said standing up and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Mmm Aurora go before I'll make you stay here with me"

"Then do it"

He looked up at me giving me a look that I don't really know.

"We'll definitely continue this later. But now go to the girls and bake the cake. You three don't spend much time with each other anymore"

"It's only been few days" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You mean basically 2 weeks now"

"Okay yea maybe"

"Go. Honestly spend some time together. I have work to do. But when I'm done I'll be all yours again. I promise"