Mafia Ball.

Ok I never got woken up to this. Dante sleeping on my stomach. What. How the fuck did that happen? Oh lord I don't even know what's the time.

Worst part I can't even move. But the thing that really is interesting is why did Dante change so much over not even 24hrs? Like how does that happen.

I start to hear groaning I look down and I see that Dante is starting to wake up. Thank God! Don't get me wrong he's heavy. "Mmm you smell so nice Aurora." He says.

Woah woah woah. Hold the fuck up. What did he just say?! That I smell nice? Goddamn it. It's impossible to change in few hours only. Gosh I can't lie though I'm hungry.

"Thank you Dante" I say back. "Just saying the truth no need thanking me love" he says. He starts to stand up. "You hungry? Thalia and Xavier made some pasta." He says.

It's like he read my mind. "Yeah sure we can eat." I say. "Just be careful when you stand up don't want the stitches to break." Dante says.

"You know what." He picks me up bridal style. "What Dante no you don't have to do this" I say. "Sorry princessa not having you dying on me." He says.

Can someone change in few hours only? I don't know. But my name with his last name sounds amazing together. Aurora Rossi. Mmmm it sounds amazing. Oh what am I saying.

Then it hit me. NO I CANT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!!! Shit. Shit. Shit. Awh man this is fucked up. My love life is fucked up. As we reach the kitchen he puts me down and takes two plates out.

As he's about to put some pasta on the plate the front door opens. "Ooh Dante you wouldn't mind if me and Thalia joined you two?" Xavier asks.

"Nope not at all" he answers. They all sit down. Thalia sits down next to me. "Hey Rora. How was your sleep" she asks. Oh lord he asking me that reminds me of Dante sleeping on me.

"Uh it was good." I say. "Have you heard of the mafia ball that's coming up?" Xavier speaks up. Mafia ball? What's that about. They all look at me. "What?" I say.

"It'll be your first mafia ball ever right?" Thalia asks. "Uh yeah I guess so." I say. "Oh that's amazing we'll go shopping for a dress. Dante please can she come. I'll shop for a dress for her so you both can he matching." She begs.

"Uh I don't know thal-" he gets cut off. "Please. Pretty please you'll both look stunning. Please." She keeps on begging. "You know what ok fine. But be careful and remember that she's after an operation Thalia. Don't run around like a 3 year old with her" Dante warns her.

"Yeah yeah whatever I promise she'll come back in one piece." Thalia says. "Ok good Aurora here's my credit card. Buy whatever you need. It doesn't even have to include the ball." Oh that's so nice of Dante.

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes Aurora you deserve it" he says and smiles handing out his card. "Go have fun girls." Xavier says. "Yes we will duhh" Thalia says laughing. I laugh along.

We reach the mall. Thalia drags me into this beautiful dress shop. Oh damn it's sooo beautiful.

"OH MY GOD I FOUND A PERFECT DRESS FOR YOU!" Thalia screams. "Look!"

I must say it does look beautiful

I must say it does look beautiful. "Yes it's really beautiful Thalia." I say. "Can you take it and I'll find myself a similar one and we can be twins?" She says.

Should I? It really does look beautiful. "Sure" I smile. "Thank you" she says. Oh I love Thalia she's so good at fashion. I really love this dress. After looking around for a long while Thalia found her destiny.

"I found the one I want" she said

"I found the one I want" she said. "Oh really? Show me" I say. She shows me and indeed it looks similar to mine which is amazing.

"Good job Thalia. I'm kinda hungry can we go and buy raspberries please?" I ask. "Oh of course. And then we'll head home and get ready for the ball" she says. "Mhm" I say.

After we bought the dresses we headed into the supermarket bought two large boxes of raspberries and headed home while eating them on the way.

Thalia understands me so much. I'm even surprised that she let me buy so much raspberries. You know I'm starting to like this new life of mine.

I have the best best friend I could ever ask for and then me and Dante are on the good side now. And Xavier is really nice. Oh I never mentioned the fact that the guards that Dante has all over his house are nice too.

But the one thing that keeps on bothering me is. Why do Xavier and Thalia stay in Dante's house all the time? It's not like I mind them cause I don't.

"Thalia?" I ask "yes Rora " she answers. "Why do you and Xavier always stay at Dante's place. Not like I mind I'm just asking." I say. "Oh we stay at Dante's house cause Dante and Xavier both own it." She says.

"Basically Xavier wanted to live with Dante so they bought a house. That they both live in. And me and now you." Oh I see now. I nod. I didn't even realise that we got home.

That was a fast ride. We head into the house and we see the boys in the kitchen doing some paper work. "We're homeeeee!!!" Thalia shouts. Jeez this girl. I laugh.

"We know your home cause we could hear you from miles away." Dante says sarcastically. We all laugh. " so what did you girls buy?" Xavier asks. "We bought those dresses. That you are not seeing right now. You'll see them tonight" Thalia says.

Oh the boys don't look to happy. I think they wanted to see them now. Oh lord I think that Thalia should run. "Thalia love. What dress did you buy?" Xavier asks again.

"I'm not showing nor am I telling" Thalia says heading up the stairs dragging me along with her. "I think you should tell them cause they look as if they want to rip us apart." I whisper.

Thalia looks at me and gulps. "Aurora baby can you tell me what your dress looks like?" Dante asks. Wait hold on a damn minute did he just call me baby?

I look around and everyone looks surprised. "Dante did you just call her baby?!" Xavier screams and starts smiling. "Awh is my little boy falling in love?" Xavier teases Dante.

"What no totally-" Dante gets cut of "TOTALLY YES" Xavier shouts and starts smiling like a 5 year old getting their birthday presents.

"Ok Thalia it's our chance to run." I whisper. "Oh shit yeah" she whispers back and starts to run with me.

But the only thing stuck in my head is that Dante called me baby...

AUTHORS NOTE:
What do you think about Dante now?
Next chapter will be Dante's POV as someone requested it.
The next chapter will be posted today still.
Love you all 💗💗💗