Dinner with the Rossi's.

I decided to take a shower even though I stood up from my bed at 12:00 not much time left till the guests come. But I think I can make it. Last night I fell as sleep so I didn't even choose an outfit. I strip from my clothes and go into the shower. I'm thinking of taking a boiling shower. Cause I love how it stings on my body. It hurts but at the same time it feels nice. Have I mentioned that I love raspberries? Yeah well I even have a shampoo that smells like raspberries. Well after showering for 15 minutes. I'm on my way to pick out my outfit.

This is my outfit

This is my outfit. Nothing to fancy you know. This won't be a disappointment. Right? Well it fucking shouldn't be. Anyways it's currently 12:34pm ugh why does time have to go by so fast. Right now make up time. I'm not going to do anything that makes my face look like I have tone of make up. So there for I'm just gonna put mascara, concealer and lipgloss you know keeping it simple. Well it's 12:46pm oh god I only got 14 minutes left. I'm getting so fucking stressed right now. Damn it. Ok I think I'm ready. Make up done. Outfit done. Ok I'm all ready just gotta wait till- "Aurora are you ready yet?" Father yells. Yeah just gotta wait for that. "Yes father I'll be downstairs in a minutes." I say. "Well hurry the fuck up you have 2 minutes. Take any longer and you know what will happen." He says. Oh god I don't want to go through that again. Oh wait reminds me I have to see if you can see the bruises on my face that my father made yesterday. I run to the mirror I look. I'm lucky everything is camouflaged with concealer.

Going downstairs the first thing I hear is the door bell. Well isn't this amazing the second I came down stairs this damn door bell rang. Father comes up to me. "Don't be a fucking disappointed Aurora. You dare to be one tonight and I promise you you'll end up in the hospital after this night." He says. Fear over takes me automatically. "Y-yes father I won't disappoint." I say with fear in my voice. Gosh I hate it. No I hate him. He smirks at me. He's smirking cause he knows I'm fucking scared of him. He opens the door and there stood three tall man's and two beautiful woman's and I mean they are really beautiful.

My father welcomes them in. I feel bad cause I don't even know their names. Gosh. This man he looks at me. His stare is cold and emotionless. Oh shit I haven't realised that he's coming up to me. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do. What do I do. "Hello, you must be Aurora." He says. How the fuck does he know my name. Oh wait dad of course. "I- uh yes." I say "yeah yeah I'm Dante. Anyways can we move to the dinner hall now." He says. Ah at least he was nice enough to introduce himself. "Son please take this slow let's meet the lady first." The other man says that I think is his father.

"Father I already met her. Her name is Aurora and her last name is probably Dior like Vincenzo's." He says carelessly. "Yeah well me, your mother, Xavier and Thalia didn't. So hold up." His father says. Dante rolls his eyes. Well I think he doesn't want to be here either. "Aurora sweetie I'm sorry about Dante he just doesn't like being in those kind of gatherings. My name is Aria and I'm Alessandro's wife and Dante's mother" she smiles sweetly. Awh I love her already. "Hello ma'am, it's really nice to meet you" I smile. "Oh please call me Aria calling me ma'am makes me feel old" she says sweetly. "Oh ok" I smile. Another man comes up to me again he looks young I'd give him like 20 or 21 years old but anyways "hey I'm Xavier Dante's right hand man and his best friend and this is my wife-" he gets cut of. "Excuse me Xavier but I think I can manage myself. My name is Thalia Xavier's wife" she says and smiles at me. Gosh she's so pretty. I smile "hey I'm Aurora. Oh and hey Xavier." He waves at me and smiles. "Well last and not least I'm Alessandro. Aria's husband and Dante's father" he smiles.

"It's really nice to meet you all" I say and smile at all of them. "Well then perhaps I think we want to go to the dinner hall where everything is ready for all of us" my dad says and death stares me. What have I done. My only wish right now is to leave this house as soon as fucking possible I don't want to go through the abuse again. It hurts so badly. We head into the living room. "This place is beautiful Vincenzo" Aria says. "Ah thank you Aria" father says. God my father is acting so fake. I look over to Dante and to my surprise he's already looking at me. I freeze damn what do I do now? Uhh well. I smile at him. Instead of doing the same thing he rolls his eyes instead. Seriously I'm being nice and he does that?

As we're sat at the table eating. My father and Mr Alessandro talking about mafia things. Thalia and Xavier laughing about something. Gosh those two are romantic. And then it's Dante and Aria talking about something. And then it's just me not saying a word not even trying to talk to anyone. "So Aurora how are you?" Alessandro asked me. I looked at my father he's giving me death stares... again. "I- um."I started. But out of no where my hands started to shake. Oh lord not now I beg you. "Aurora?" Father said. I can't say a damn word. Shit. My legs are shaking literally. "Excuse me I'm going to the bathroom" I manage to say. I rush to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and I drop to the floor. I start crying. I hate this day I hate my life. Sometimes I just wish mum was here with me. She was the only one that understood me in those days. And father wasn't horrible to me at all. It's getting harder to breathe. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. "Aurora, are you ok?" He says. It's Dante. I can't say I word it's so hard to say something. Then the door opens and it reveals him. Dante. "Hey hey hey. Calm down everything is ok. I'm here with you. Your ok I promise" he says. Surprisingly I managed to calm down by his words...

AUTHORS NOTE:
What do you think will happen next?
The Rossi's sound nice don't they? Well we'll see soon enough what their true colours are.
Next update will probably tomorrow. Stay put guys I love all of yous already :)
Oh and btw don't be shy or anything to tell me what I could do to improve my book. Go ahead as long as you'll be happy I'm happy too.