Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant

Eren POV:

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!

What is Crimson doing?! Why?! Is this just another test?! Some other world he'll destroy for his own entertainment?!

Ruby: "O-Oh my Gods..."

Yang: "Do we know what those things are?! I've never seen anything like that!"

Most students here are seated in the amphitheater watching on the big screen as a bunch of pyramid ships wreak havoc on the flying city of Atlas. Even someone like Weiss who is so stuck up is nearly shedding a tear. And here I thought she didn't care for her family.

What am I going to do to stop that? Crimson is involved...

Was this all a ploy to kill me? No...no...it can't be! What did I do to deserve this?!

You are being tested, my child.

I quickly turn my head from the voice behind me and see no one. Team RWBY look at me weird as I start to sweat.

You know who I am Eren. You recognize my voice.

W-what are you doing Crimson?! Light said I would visit this world, clear out the Nightmare Grimm and then we leave this world to progress naturally!

Who said I was to stop that?

No. You know what's going on. You may be the creator...but I demand an explanation.

Hahaha. If you really must know, I'm testing you out. It appears Grall was still weaker then you, so now I will throw a threat much larger then him and even the Nightmare Amalgamation, Mother.

What?! Where could you even find such a damn thing?!

The world of Light and Dark.

You...pulled someone from another multiverse? B-But that doesn't explain the pyramid ships!

If a being were to cross worlds "naturally" then yes, their powers would shift to match the visiting world. However...even if I didn't intervene...this being, my new disciple, Kaida, their power is matching that of the Brothers.

W...What?

What I'm saying, Rose, is this being is so strong, he's beyond the laws of this multiverse. You will be facing a being with powers outside what is physically possibly in this world. While your double semblance and aura isn't naturally achievable, it has been made possible with the Brothers. Kaida's power isn't able to be recreated by my sons.

...

Are you scared?

...

And you expect me to be able to beat this guy? Your disciple?

Maybe not by yourself...

...

Yang: "Thorn? You alright buddy?"

Eren: "H-Huh? Yeah...I thought I heard someone's voice for a second. Sorry."

Yang: "It's fine. Everyone's paranoid right now about those...things."

Blake: "It couldn't be some other country's military. It's way too advanced. Do you think the Grimm have somehow...? No...that's outlandish."

Weiss: "Even I'll admit this is a bit worrying. Atlas has the strongest military on Remnant. So unless there's a hidden superpower we're unaware of..."
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Blake: "It couldn't be the White Fang either. They wouldn't have this kind of technology just from stealing."

Blake turns and sees Eren completely gone. Even with her Faunus senses and hearing she didn't hear a sound.