Chapter 1: Sold To Pay A Debt

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️!! DO NOT SKIP

This book is labeled 18 and a dark romance. It will contain themes that are twisted and dark but bare in mind that it is merely fiction.
Rape, Sucide, Murder, Organ harvesting, Drug and human trafficking etc IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T TOLERATE ANY OF THESE THEMES ABEG CARRY YOUR SELF AND BE GOING FOWARD. DO NOT READ IF IT TRIGGERS YOU. DO NOT REPORT.

You saw this warning so you have no excuse

"Dad where are we headed to" Katee asked as her dad took the wrong turn he had come to her school to take her home which was weird already considering the fact that he never showed much care to her and now he was taking a turn that didn't lead to the house.

Not that she was eager to head home to her step mom and siblings or anything just that her instinct kept nagging at her that something was insanely off

"We have to stop by some where first but it will be a short stop" Her dad said not glancing at her his eyes on the road. Katee relaxed a bit looking at the road thinking if she should ask her father again for a phone since he seemed to be in a less hostile mood. Everyone her age owned one even those younger than her. Her step siblings all had their private phones but she still didn't have one.

"Dad" Katee called out softly testing the waters on some days he would go berserk when she referred to him as Dad but thankfully he was calm today.

"Mhmm" was his reply as he paid all his attention to the road.

"I wanted to beg you again for a phone you said we would talk about it later the other time I asked" Katee muttered scared he would turn angry and yell at her.

"You won't be needing one"
"But..."
"That will be all. We are here" her dad said pulling them into a parking space. Katee looked at the nightclub sign board and her heart sank to her stomach thinking about how no good could come out from this. Why would her dad even bring her here.

"Dad why are we here" Katee asked stating put in the car even though her dad stepped down and signalled for her to do same. A club was the last place she ever wanted to be in.

"I'll explain on the way back home for now just be silent and follow all my instructions" with that he pulled Katee out of the car and into the huge building.

Katee did as was told and maintained her silence following instructions. She was extremely uncomfortable when her dad asked her to wait outside an office with some huge men who had tattoos all over their bodies but remembering his words she obeyed.

******

"You lucky I'm taking this deal. I don't deal this way and you know it" said the man coming out from the office behind Katee father.

Her father walked out of the place and Katee made haste to follow but was obstructed by the tall mean looking men.

"Dad wait for me. DAD!! DAD!! Dad please I don't like this place I don't wanna stay here" Katee yelled  but her father didn't for once turn back or stop to acknowledge her plight till he disappeared out the door. Katee cried, screamed and kicked around before giving up seeing that her father wasn't coming to get her.

The man that her dad had discussed with in the office led her to his office and closed the door.

"Don't cry so much didn't your dad tell you what was expected of you before he brought you here?" Cassius asked leaning back on his chair while Katee sat their dejected still sobbing slightly.

"He... he didn't" Katee managed to reply.
"Well Katee he sold you to me to pay up his debt of 5 million dollars... So you are going to stay her and work for me till all the money Is earned and paid up."

"Work as a waitress?" Katee asked hope shining in her eyes
"No Katee as a dancer, a stripper" Cassiua replied with a chuckle and Katee's heart sank even further.
"Don't worry you won't have to begin work till next month when the summer begins you will also be allowed to finish high school because I'm feeling cheerful. But remember that your after school time and weekends will be dedicated to learning to seduce on the pole. I'll assign a personal guard to lead you to school and back everyday. Katee remember this. No cops no talking about any of this to anybody understood" The man asked and Katee slightly nodded not wanting to annoy him. She was still hoping that all these things happening was just a very bad nightmare

With all being said and explained Cassius called in a man from earlier to take her to the girls hostel away from the club to be handed the keys to her room and introduced to Caro.