Chapter 41: Its me

Hi y'all wanted to get your opinion on something. Do you think this book should end soon or you want more details on how Katee delivers her payback.
Do not ghost 🙂

"Yes" Katee shut her eyes as Manny leaned forward to lock lips with her his arms lifting her up. She quickly locked her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. In that moment she realised how tall and muscular he was maybe she hadn't noticed his handsome features because whenever she was around him she was constantly distracted by her life troubles.

As he gently placed her on his spacious and comfortable bed she waited for him to pull of his robe so she could gaze upon everything It was currently hiding from her eyes.

When he didn't move she sat up and pulled off the t-shirt Maria had found for her tossing the shorts aside too. She didn't need to wait long Manny immediately dropped the robe and for a very long and awkward moment her eyes lingered on his cock already half hard.

When she finally snapped out of it she gulped and immediately stood up from the bed. Six years after she had finally escaped from Adam and she still couldn't go through with having sex with another man yeah he had fucked her up that bad.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" Manny stopped her as she tried picking her clothes from where she had discarded them.
"It's not you it's me"
"Come on now I minute you are ready to get down, I take off my robe and suddenly you lose interest of course it's me"
"It really isn't"
"I think I'll need you to explain it to me if not I don't think I'll ever understand and in the end I'll blame... " she shut him up capturing his lips for a long kiss.
"You had better respond before I change my mind" Katee stopped kissing him for a moment to look at Manny who had stiffened up obviously taken aback by her sudden change of mind. He however was quick to recover lifting her up so she didn't have to stretch anymore.

~~~

Katee woke up the next day her mind foggy she felt exhausted. Groggily she sat up still rubbing her eyes when she looked to the clock on the bedside drawer.

Most of the sleepiness she felt left her immediately she saw it was almost 1pm. Never had she ever had so much sleep normally she couldn't sleep for more than 5 hours without her meds. Everything she closed her eyes it was either one dead person or the other. She put on her clothes from the previous night before heading out Manny's room.

She passed by the kids room and pushed open the door to find no one there same thing with Lia's room. Immediately she went on full alert running down the stairs unsure where she was headed or where she should search first.