Chapter 39: Your Sons

Katee pushed open the door to her apartment only to find two naked bodies writhing around her couch.

"What the fuck. Who the hell are you?" The guy quickly seperated his self quickly putting on his pants annoyed by the interruption.
"Pick your shit and get out while you still have your dick" she didn't need to wait long the young girl who had put on a t-shirt immediately handed him his clothes and pushed him out the door even as he protested.

Katee walked to her room that was untouched just like she left it. Taking out a phone from her drawer she powered it on and called Femi who was probably searching for her.
"Hi Femi..." she listened to him yell about how she had everyone worried.
"Can you come pick me up at apartment 3 now. And bring along the stuff I brought back last night. Yh package it nicely with a pink bow"

As Katee opened the back door about to exit the house she looked back at Jennifer wondering if she should say something about what she had seen but quickly realised that she didn't care. Putting on her face cap and sunglasses she entered into the car waiting for her.

"The twins looked for you. Joe dropped them off at their new school" Katee nodded closing her eyes. What a bad mother she was. She couldn't even give her children a stable life but all that would soon end if she found Cassius son.
."We are here"
Katee put on her signature mask and Femi carried the present as they walked into her warehouse.

"Thank goodness y'all are present and early" Katee swayed her hips as she walked to the seat prepared for her.

"Cheer up boys. I brought y'all a present" she signalled Femi to hand it over to them and he did.

"Look was right black death or not she should know her place without us she is nothing" Katee blinked a little amused by the audacity.

The man who spoke was the one who took the initiative to unwrap the present. She watched in anticipation to see the look on their faces. The man finally unwrapped the gift and some gasped while some stepped back.

Katee couldn't help but laugh out a bit clapping her hands the men's horrified expressions was fucking gold.
"I'm guessing y'all know who that is. He... well he thought I was weak and he could walk over me. I know y'all think the same about me so this is a lesson. Think whatever you want but don't act on it"

"You can't just kill us all without us the Keige Faction would fall" The same man spoke again and she was fed up without hesitation she picked her pink pistol from the table and put a bullet through his head.
"I can I really can. You all have 24 hours to give me the accounts on your last three months payment... oh this months payment is also due in 24 hours"

"But it's only the 15th"
"I don't care this meeting is over"

*****

Katee sat in her office going through Luke's records there was a lot on her mind. She didn't know what to do with Lia and the boys obviously Aarav and Adam wouldn't just let it go. She still had to find the shipment Luke stole at first it wasn't a bother but now that she learnt it wasn't Cassius he was moving it for the North East cartel she couldn't rest. She couldn't have a fall out with the cartels not when she was yet to replace the leaders of the factions beneath her. She planned to do that after she had settled all records with the current leaders but finding that shipment was urgent.

Femi entered the room a worried look on his face making her frown she already had enough bad news to last her a long while.
"The King Brothers are in our VIP room. What do we do?"
"Send them some girls what else."
"They asked to see you"

"Why aren't there any girls here?" Katee questioned as she walked into the VIP room
"It wasn't necessary we didn't come for a show" Katee looked at Pablo all her face only her eyes visible under her mask
"Oh what then could be the reason for your visit?" She took a seat on the stage looking at each of the brothers noticing the anger in both Adam and Aarav's expression.

Pablo signalled and a guard handed her a rectangular velvet box.
She opened it to see a gold chain stained with blood
"What's this?"
"A gift don't you like it. We thought it only appropriate that you take it as a reward for your kill"
"What do you mean?"
"We know you killed Luke but that's not " Adam finally said something though she was quick to ignore him.
"I have been to busy these days to find time to waste on a lowlife like him. I didn't kill him go somewhere else and ask"
She stood up ready to leave but Adam pulled her back. She didn't hesistate to pull out her gun pointing it at his head.

"I thought there were no weapons allowed in here" Lucas who has been quiet all along finally asked a question.
"I make the rules now and I can make exceptions."
"Forgive my brother he is just upset. We heard a rumour that you presented Luke head to the factions beneath you. You see we aren't here for Luke he won't be greatly missed I can tell you that. Aarav had his wife and 8 year old son kidnapped along with his unborn child Adam over here is missing his 7 year old son."

"Yes I presented them his head but it was only mailed to me. It's not my MO to kidnapp minors. I have no motive"
"Then help us find the one who did this. We will pay you"
"I'm an assassin not a Private Investigator or some detective. Even If I wanted to help I have factions to get under control don't tell me the King brothers are too weak to find their own family"
"While you are here please enjoy the girls I'll be sending in. If you need cash we accept transfers and crypto currency make sure to tip well... I mean I once heard that one of you paid a hundred grand for a girl"
"How much to get a lap dance from you" One of the guards who came with them asked leering at her.
"Call your dog to order or I'll put it down"

***
"It's her I just know it's her" Adam kept repeating this as they discussed on the next course of action.
Maya strutted into the living room taking a seat beside Seth.

"You won't believe what happened today" she placed her head on his chest ignoring his brothers presence.
"Babe..." Seth tried to send her away but she stayed put placing his arms around her.
"So you know how I promised Kristen that I'd pick Jared up from school today. I went there while waiting I saw this little boy just a little older than Jared I bet. What's interesting is that he has similar features with Adam and I'm not even kidding. I knew you wouldn't believe so I took a picture of him. Out of no where this little girl who might I add is his twin shows up and covers his face. She in a very rude manner tells me to delete the picture. And boy I've never been so shocked..."
"Babe really nows not the time go wait for me in the room"
"But I'm being serious here" she fished out her phone and showed the picture to Seth who for a moment was quiet.
"They do look similar" He passed the phone around to Adam.
"He's not my child"
"What if he is?"
"He is not"
"And if he is?"

"What would you have me do then I already am searching for one that I know is truly my son. I don't have the time to search for a 'What if"
***
Katee walked out of the head teachers office holding both Christabelle and Christopher. They had reported to het that a woman took Christopher's photo and for that reason she woke up this morning and followed them to their new school. It was her first time following them to school and anyone could tell they were excited.

"You both be good and learn okay. Uncle Joe will come pick you up after school's closed." She squatted to give them a hug as she did so she was able to look down the empty hallway. The main entrance door opened and a man walked in. Her eyes widened at the familiar face of Adam for a moment she placed her hand on her face realising she had no mask on not even shades. Their eyes locked and for a moment he stopped walking