Chapter 14: 100 Grand For A Strip Show?

Faster than she could say Peter pan the man had pulled back her wrist. Katee screamed pain surging through her but the man didn't let go. It seemed like the next minute her wrist would be broken so she instantly let go of the mask letting her face be revealed.

The man didn't release her wrist but turned her around so she was facing Lucas and the other men her hair out of the way.

Katee kept her eyes down tears were dropping but she didn't want to meet anyone's gaze instead she forced her mind to think of her self in a safe place.

"Lucas doesn't she look more familiar now"
"I guess so Adam. Why don't you release her you are going to twist her waist." Lucas requested.

So that's his name
Katee thought while using her other hand to attempt freeing the hand he held.

"Why are speaking for her?"
"Come on dude she did nothing wrong to you just let her leave."

"She lied" Lucas didn't know how to dispute his words since she truly did lie.
"Get lost" Katee didn't need to be told twice as she quickly scrambled off his legs and ran out of the place.

*****
Katee feasted on  the bowl of ice cream while Caro weaved her thick afro hair. She just explained everything that happened in the VIP room to Caro. Even though she regretted that night she didn't regret the money.
"Ouch" She winced sending a quick glare at Caro who rolled her eyes.
"I wouldn't be pulling this hard if you would just keep your head in place."

Katee pouted and took out her phone checking what the time read it was almost time for her to head to the art studio she visited twice a week.

......Katee walked up to the bar it was night time and the club was beginning to fill up with people.
" What's good" The bartender asked her she was a young lady in her early 20's Mikkah
"I need something strong" Katee replied
"Someone is in a bad mood" Mikkah teased. "One fucktard actually tried to shove his fingers up my ass in the name of a lap dance. I had security warn him" she explained after gulping the content of the glass in one go.

"Just hang in there it's for the money nothing else.."

"Mr. Grey is waiting for you in the VIP room"  another stripper said before walking past her.

A little residual fear hit Katee. The thought of being called to the VIP room scared her. She barely left with her wrist intact the last time she was called in there.

Deciding to act like she wasn't aware of Mr. Grey orders was the only idea in her head. She quickly left to the strippers dressing room not bothering to remove the makeup nor her costume she dressed back into her normal hoodie and the shorts she wore to work.
Pulling the hood up she decided she would just have to face his wrath next time.

She had almost made it out of the club when Mr. Grey's personal bodyguard stopped her.

"I.. I... I'm not feeling too well. She blurted out the first thing that came to her mind but found her self being dragged to Mr. Grey office in the end she began to plead and beg.

"Baby why were you running?" Hearing the question Katee didn't know what excuse to give again instead she kept quiet staring back at Mr. Grey
"Baby it is important you attend to this customer. He isn't someone I can afford to mess with."

"Hurt me...."

"No one will hurt you. Has that happened since i brought you here. We both know I gave you utmost protection. Now please a lot of lives are at stake here." Seeing that she wasn't agreeing he resorted to plan B.

"I'll cancel $50,000 dollars from your debt and you won't have to work for the next three days"
That was enough to peak her interest. Who was this person that Mr. Grey would offer to cancel such a huge amount from her debt. He also seemed desperate but she knew she was in no way among the top strippers here. So why her?

"How do I know you won't go back on your Words?" Kateee questioned suspicious

******

Katee walked into the VIP room that was locked shut behind her. Staring around the dimly lit room she found her audience the man who spent money so recklessly.

She quickly walked up to the pole starting her performance.

Three dances later she heard clapping and the red lights that made the place dim was turned off.

Katee stepped back involuntarily watching the last person she expected to see stare back at her.

Adam sat on the couch in a lazy posture a glass of alcohol in his hand. Katee was already at the door by then and tried to open it forgetting it was locked.

"What's the rush for Baby?" Katee could feel her skin crawl just hearing his voice. The room seemed to be getting smaller as she screamed and banged on the door begging whoever was on the other side to let her out.

Adam was in front of her before she could process all that was going on she found her self pressed under  Adam.

"Help!! Please somebody Help me" Katee screamed and cried unable to escape the man above her. Her wailing increased when she realised he had stripped her naked.
"Nice tits Baby" The man commented unbothered by her screams as he kissed and playing with her tits. He didn't seem scared that security might burst in through the door

,"Please don't do this"
"I didn't pay a hundred grand to watch you strip halfway." He replied pushing two fingers into her pussy making her cry even harder.

Katee eventually stopped screaming realising no one was coming to her rescue. She let him do as he pleased to her body. In her mind she cursed him and her so called family.

His lips and hands were all over her body the strong smell of alcohol on him sickened her to her core

Adam took his time unhurried but the girl beneath him soon lost consciousness after he came inside her the second time it didn't stop him though. He was lost in the ecstatic feeling of knowing he was the first man to sleep with her.