Chapter 3: Assault and Abuse

Katee swam from end to end trying to relax her mind from everything that had happened lately. All that ended when she heard movements and turned to see Cakeb dive into the water. Her heart sank as she tried to swim away but he was close to her.

He grabbed her arm and her heart sank even more feeling his tight grip on her arm. She remembered all the times Caleb had groped her and abused her. Katee attempted to free her self but Caleb pressed her underwater. When she resurfaced she was gasping for air trying to get the water out of her air way.

"Be good or I'll fucking drown you here and no one will give a damn." That was enough for Katee to stop struggling resorting to getting the water out..

Without warning Caleb was pulling of the swim suit she had on.

"Please, please no, stop please!" Katee's please definitely fell on deaf ears or just fueled his assaults more. Soon the suit was completely off her body she was left naked seeing an opening Katee tried to swim away but Caleb quickly pulled her back by her hair.

Katee kept crying as he fondled her perky breast as he wished shoving his fingers between her thighs without any care that he might get caught.
The constant ringing of his phone distracted him and she finally came out of the pool not bothering to cover up her nakedness she took her things and locked the bathroom door changing into her clothes whilst still sobbing. She cracked the door open a bit peering out to see if her abuser was anywhere around.

She took a wild dash not bothering to stop till she ran into Max in the hallways.
"There you are where you fycking trying to run. I hate lateness this better be the last time this happens" he turned around to leave and Katee stuck beside him feeling that as long as he was around Caleb would never approach her.

****
Katee looked out the window as Max drove her tears dropping silently. She folded her legs and thought about everything that happened recently.

"I see that you have been having fun with your boyfriend" Max said taking a quick glance at the hickey on her arms before concentrating on the road.

He however turned back after he didn't get a reply. Taking more not of her now he parked the car by the side before taking a longer look at her.

"Why is your hair wet, why do you have bruises on your head and neck also what's with the hickies. Why were you running like that when I found you like you were running away from someone."

Katee was silent not knowing what to say and how to say it. Would he even believe her she had once told her step mom and her dad but they both called her a liar and attention seeker.

"Why are you even crying" Max asked after receiving silence as his reply he was already coming up with theories of his own but maybe he was just overthinking.

"I'm alright" she replied wiping her tears it wasn't like he cared to begin with none of them did they wouldn't want her to show her body to men and allow her self to be used if they cared.

Max decided to drop it since she wouldn't spill. But one thing was sure Mr. Grey (Cassius) had to be informed about this. She wouldn’t make a good doll if she was broken before she even started her work.
"What's your phone number incase I need to call you or something"

"I don't own a phone" Katee murmured looking away once more
"How can't.... you know what forget it forget I asked"