Chapter 17: Might just wind up dead

Hey lovelies, I'm back who missed me lol😂😂.
Anyways just wanted to let you know that I'll be updating Chapter 18 and 19 in the next 2 hours IF I CAN GET FIVE VOTES AND THREE COMMENTS AN HOUR AFTER THIS UPDATE.
Easy! I know right byeeeeeee

Katee backed away from Adam who was clenching and unclenching his fists. He was trying to hold back his anger but doing a poor Job.

" Put the dress on right now " Katee shook her head in refusal. The dress on the bed was a flimsy excuse for a dress and indecent.

"You either put it on or I'll strip you off that robe and have you parade the house naked" Katee backed away slightly knowing he wasn't bluffing nor making empty threats.
"At the count of 3. 1........ 2......"

"Wait Wait I'll put it on." Katee picked up the dress and ran into the bathroom.

"Katee make sure not to test me. I don't want you to get hurt"

..... Kateee nervously looked her self in the mirror trying so hard to pull the dress down so it covered her ass properly and pulling it up to cover her cleavage. She took in deep breathes. She was fucked how did fate play such a wicked trick on her? All she wanted was to be happy and be loved by her family. If she stayed longer with this man she would lose her sanity.

Of course he wanted to hurt her his actions, the looks he gave her. He was waiting for her to provoke him woefully so he could have a good enough reason to hurt her. Not like he couldn't do so whenever he wanted.

Katee stepped out of the bathroom looking at the floor wondering if she should ask or not. "There's.... there is no panties" she could manage not having a bra on but her ass would probably be on display if she bent in that dress.

"Come here!"
"I'm sorry I asked" she shuffled back a bit scared by his loud order. What was wrong with asking for panties that made him mad suddenly.
She was unable to act as the next minute her body was shoved against the full length mirror on the wall.

"You don't get to wear panties for different reasons. I'll show you one of the reasons"

She felt his hands roll up her gown and land a smack on her buttocks making it jiggle. Before she could plead for his mercy he had thrust his already hard member into her dry vagina earning a loud shriek from her.
She cried with each thrust and every grunt he let out for her to know how much he enjoyed it. Raping a defenseless little girl.
."I hate you. I wish I never met an insane monster like your self. What did I ever do to you? " She was crying and trashing but there was only so much she could do against him....

He finished deep inside her, the minute he removed his body from her she slid down the mirror on the wall sobbing her eyes out.
He arranged his clothes and came back to find her curled up in the same spot.

"I don't have time for this. Like I said I hate hearing you cry so shut the fuck up."

"You are a monster, a fucking bastard" she whispered looking around for anything to attack him with. She slowly stood up with wobbly legs and snatched a vase from the side table. She launched her self towards him but her move was too slow due to her weak legs, he sent a kick to her stomach and she fell to the floor.

Katee held her stomach as she sobbed crawling away from him.
"I'll deal with your stupid actions later. You have 5 minutes to clean your self up and meet me in the dining room. I dare you to disobey me. You might just wind up dead"

***
Katee looked around the corridor she was very sure she just passed this place like a minute ago. Adam would kill her that was for sure. She had pure intentions to reach the dining hall and have dinner without much trouble but it seemed things weren't meant to go that way. She got lost in the mansion and now she couldn't find her way back to the room either. He would probably think she was running away when she was innocent.

Katee walked back in the opposite direction but stopped in her tracks when she met a lady in a maid uniform. "Please excuse me I need to find my way to the dining room."

"You must be one of the new mistresses....." Katee didn't correct her being called a mistress hurt her but that was her identity now at least for the month she was to stay here.

She opened the door to the dining hall and lowered her head peeking a little. She met Adam's gaze and shivered a lot. She didn't need to be told instead she quickly walked up to table and took a seat between him and Seth.

Her hand stretched to serve herself but was stopped by Adam holding it back.

"Did I say you could eat? You came late no food for you." Katee looked at him surprised.

"It isn't enough that you raped me and beat me up now you're going to starve me?" She muttered but it was audible enough to the brothers.

Adam raised a brow at her as if daring her once more to challenge him but by then she already looked down at her exposed legs. Her heart skipped a beat when she looked down.

Adam's right hand was resting between her thighs holding a tiny knife more like a scalpel.

He moved the knife to his left hand and slowly used the right to creep up till his thumb was on her clit, at that moment she realised that the knife was a warning for her to not resist.

His thumb expertly worked on her clit and pussy lips teasing and stimulating them. Soon enough her clit was engorged.
Biting her lips she tried to stop shameful sounds from escaping her mouth. The men around the table however seemed to already know. She whimpered a bit and pressed her legs together unable to look anyone in the eye. Adam stuck two fingers inside her and she couldn't help but gasp.

"Please stop" she was unconsciously grinding her hips rubbing her clit on his finger.
"Do you really want me to stop" Adam said stilling his hand for a moment but she kept on grinding slowly
"...Yes" her voice was barely audible.
"Dirty, slutty, little liar!" He whispered in her ear.
He pinched her clit and rubbed it she felt the pressure build up and shortly after she came on his fingers. She desperately tried to cover up her moan with a cough.
"Good girl" Adam mouthed with a proud smile. Katee wiped her tears she really wanted to strangle him. This wasn't her first time experiencing an orgasm. She had learnt how to pleasure her self but this was different she was overwhelmed there were other men at the table and he touched her without a care in the world.

"There are lots of rooms available use one. I can fucking smell your arousal" Seth who was seated beside her spoke eyeing her and Adam