Chapter 18: I Need You To Be Awake!!

Didn't reach my expectation so I'll be posting only chapter 18.....

"What are you, a were wolf?" Katee snapped at him. She was already irritated, less than 6 hours of staying here and she wanted to cry her eyes out and scream.
Just like she assumed she was stuck with wolves who wanted to eat her up.

"Oh so it's like that. Adam control your fucking bitch before I do it for you"
Adam however didn't say a word instead he sat still eating.
Katee made a mistake taking his silence to be approval and ignoring the rage burning in his eyes. Her stomach rumbled and she eyed the dishes on the table longingly...

The men finished eating and the maids on standby cleaned up immediately. Katee stumbled as Adam suddenly pulled her up and away from the table.

................

"...Get on the bed" Adam said for the sixth time in a row and Katee gave him the same reply.
"Don't worry about me the couch is comfortable" he was running out of patience and becoming more infuriated by the minute and she was loosing her resolve not to sleep on the same bed with him.

He marched over to her and she quickly moved out of the way before he could grab her. Katee ran into the bathroom and locked the door firmly looking for something to defend her self with.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you just be docile and obey me. I'm trying to be patient with you can't you see that!!! If I wanted to fuck that tight hole of yours you and I know I wouldn't cajole you....."

Katee shivered at his loud voice she held the shaving knife forward in both hands and stared at the door waiting for it to be kicked down and the devil to walk in.
"You know what I was going to let you go without a punishment for your earlier actions but Katee you keep pushing me. It's high time I treated you like the dirty whore you are."
For several minutes the room was quiet but Katee couldn't calm down she knew something was wrong she had provoked him badly.

The door of the bathroom swung open and she looked at Adam who had a key in between his fingers. She showed him the knife still holding it with both hands.
"Stay away from me or.." she wanted to sound strong but in the face of a raging Adam she could only whisper it out.
"Or what will you kill me?" He taunted her maybe because he knew she didn't have it in herself to kill someone. She wasn't a totally innocent girl but in the end she didn't have it in her to commit murder.

He reached forward to capture her but surprisingly Katee used the knife to slice his palm and blood flowed out of the long cut.

Time stopped, for a moment Katee could hear her heart racing and her mind screaming at her to run. She would have done just that but he quickly overpowered her twisting the wrist that held the knife till it dropped and her wrist became useless unable to move only feeling the blinding pain.

That seemed to just be the beginning as Adam opened the tap of the bath tub closing the drain he allowed it to slowly fill up. Knowing that he meant no good for her. Katee tried to release her self and escape but the next minute her head was slammed against the tiled wall twice. Blood trickled down her forehead almost getting into her eye.

"I'm sorry.." Katee kept chanting those words feeling like she could die any minute.
"Not yet you are not" without warning he dunked her head under water holding her in place from moving. Katee trashed around with her hands and legs trying to break free and come up for air but the man above her wasn't having any of it.

Once Adam noticed her trashing was getting weaker he pulled her head up by fisting her hair. Katee coughed up the water that entered her lung also trying to take in air greedily.
Adam dragged her out of the bathroom and towards the bed by her hair.
"Please Adam... I'm sorry.." Katee cried and screamed as she allowed ger self be dragged out the pain she was feeling made her want to die, it was that unbearable.

"Oh what a mess you are Katee.... too bad the night has only begun." Adam studied her, her hair was wet and a mess all over her face. Blood still came out of her wound and she looked like she could pass out really soon. He stripped off her dress and cuffed both her hands to headboard. She could barely resist in her current state and let him do what he wished.
"But I need you to be awake" He picked up a syringe from the table and injected her. He watched her pupils dilate with a smirk while Katee kept crying and begging, wanting him to show mercy.

Unbuckling his belt, he removed it wrapping one end around his palm. Katee seemed to realise his intentions, she began to attempt freeing her self which wasn't effective and only sent more pain through her broken wrist.

Adam smiled at her attempts the drug seemed to be showing effects if she still had to strength to struggle. "Before I start for every hit I expect you to show me how much of a good girl you are by counting and saying thank you master. Failure to do so and I'll start all-over again. Capeesh?"

Katee didn't answer initially but a kick to her side later she nodded frantically
"Words baby.."

"Yes.."
"Yes what?" Katee took a moment to think before answering
"Yes master"

"Such a good slut you are baby" he was entirely amused by everything another side of his self had been released and he wouldn't be stopping anytime soon.

The first stroke landed on her ass and Katee shrieked but quickly counted and thanked him. As time went on she seemed realise just then that he was only targeting her ass. She was tired and just wanted to become numb that however didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. She was fully awake and her body was extremely sensitive to everything. It only made the whipping hurt even more.

"178.. thank you master" Katee said in a low voice and finally Adam dropped the belt aside smiling at her ass which was swollen and bleeding in some places. After starting to count again halfway twice Katee could feel her ass on fire.

This had to be the end. Katee hoped within her self that he would leave her alone. This man she was beginning to see the true side of had other plans however. She winced as his hands spread her butt cheeks. Her heart dropped along with the sound of his trousers dropping.

Adam was thrusting into her harder than ever within 15 seconds. Katee was a crying mess with each thrust her ass slapped against his hips and it stung. It was almost as painful as being whipped.

An hour later he stood staring at his hand work with a small smile. He picked up the two bottles with the highest percentage of alcohol he prepared before hand and poured it all over her ass that was marked with injuries. It stung like a bitch and Katee couldn't help but scream continuously. She had given up begging long ago.
Finally satiated he uncuffed her from the bed and pulled her out of the room by her hair.
"You will spend the night out there. Pray baby that my brothers don't find you"

Adam slammed the door after that and left her there with blood, alcohol and cum all over her.

Katee looked around not sure if she should leave and hide somewhere. What if she ran into his brother's or any other man. If she was made to do anything again she might as well died. The drug was still in effect even after 2 hours plus of continued torture..
She stood by the wall unsure what to do she couldn't sit and standing was becoming harder due to the pain. Someone was approaching her and her heart beat quickened fear coursing through her veins.