Chapter 29: My Man

Did he just say Mistress house? Katee pondered on that even as the driver directed her not so gently into the car and drove away.

The mistress house was behind the main building separated by a small flower field. As the driver dragged her in and walked further into the place. She could feel eyes watching her. The common room held a handful of astonishingly beautiful women who were busy talking amongst themselves, watching television and whatever board game a few were playing.

They looked up to watch her as she was pulled by and the glares were in no way welcoming. The entire place was nice looking but not like the main building.

"Here's your room." The driver opened the door and she looked into the small room. It had a dressing table, closet and small sized bed. Katee wasn't sure why she was expecting much but the idea of sharing bathroom and toilets wasn't that pleasant.

°°°°°°°°

"Why did you summon me here?" Adam questioned taking a sip of his beverage while using his side eye to check the bandage on his mother's arm.

"Your sister called me..." He sighed annoyed before the conversation could start.

"If she called to complain about her husband then I don't want to hear about it"

"We are talking about your sister here!!" His mother slammed her good hand on the table but he was unmoved.

"I was once on her side. Wasn't I? Didn't I try to be a good elder brother? She just had to have an affair with a guard. She had to act like a stupid slut and bring shame to the family"
"She is still your family, your blood. Are you going to sit back and watch that idiot beat your only sister to an early death"

"This is why I don't come around. Tell her to stop being a slut maybe that would help. Also don't try this shit ever again" Adam stormed out of the room filled with anger that needed to be let out. He ignored his mother's call to come back and cool off.

He already had someone in mind to unleash his fury on.

***

Katee was startled when her door was unlocked and thrown open. She quickly sat up on the bed looking at the raging man at her door. The door was slammed shut and her heart trembled alongside the frame.

Dread washed over her as he stalked towards her. She remembered clearly that she was about to be unalive hours ago before the interruption.

Her thoughts could wait till later he was already on the bed atop her kissng her like the maniac he surely was while she obediently let him.
Even as his hands roamed to obvious places she told her self she couldn't make the rash decision of refusing him.

She was soon naked and when he pinched her nipples it elicited a moan that left her embarrassed

"You like that?" She wanted to nod but stopped her self even as his fingers worked magic between her legs she wouldn't give him the pleasure of her approval.

Releasing her from his weight he flipped her on her stomach a small maniacal smile on his face. Katee was feeling anxious but the anxiety multiplied ten folds when she felt him finger her butt hole.
"I don't..."
"Shhhh Katee you do not want to upset me" it was a threat a very clear one and she meekly submitted to whatever was to come next.

After placing pillows under her stomach he tied her up something her weak trashing around couldn't stop. Doing the next best thing which was to numb her mind. Katee waited for the pain sure to follow.

He was taking his time though and when he finally pushed his dick into her tight ass it was without warning. Even though she just promised her self to no longer beg or cry that was exactly what she did. Her trashing around was in vain as his weight was more than enough to pin her down. Each hard thrust met a whimper.

She couldn't see his face but she knew he was probably gloating. Her screams was probably keeping everyone awake but his fast and hard thrusts in her butt hole hurt like hell.

When he came the last time she was covered in his cum. He still was yet to calm down fully.

***
Katee looked back at a few of the girls whom were watching her as she walked down the hallway to her room from the bathroom. They all had differnt expressions. Surprise, approval and fear. Adam had left her room that morning not bothering to be quiet about it.

The kitchen was worse than the walk from the bathroom. She missed lunch cause nobody cared to tell her when it was served and was made to cook something of her own.

" Hey bitch" Katee turned around to face a very gorgeous lady with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Hi" she said this awkwardly. No one had spoken more than a word to her and this lady and her two minions behind didn't seem to be here for friendship.

"Seems like you can't tell what's yours and what's not. Or you just love taking what's not yours" Katee obviously didn't like where this was going.

The lady threw away the plate of noodles to the floor and even though she tried to evade it some of the hot noodles landed on her bare knees.

"Adam is my man stay away from him."

"I don't want him" Katee was telling the truth and all this was making her emotional. It was bad enough Adam took liberties with her. She was learning to stop complaining but being bullied for it wasn't something she could get used to.
"What a cheap liar Tiffany, Eleanor.... how about we teach this stupid hoe a lesson" Katee had never been a good fighter and in an attempt to run she tripped and twisted her ankle. With blows coming in from different sides along with kicks she could only protect her face and part of her stomach.
"I'm sorry... please.. stop" Katee was out of breath as she pleaded for her life.
"OH please you were obviously enjoying him all night did you beg him to stop?"

'Help me anyone. Please' that was the prayer in Katee's mind as she felt dark spots slowly take over her vision.

"What the hell is going on here?" The kicks stopped suddenly and Katee could feel someone lift her from the ground. On the edge of unconsciousness she couldn't tell who the strong muscular arms belonged to.

"Adam?"
.