Chapter 6: Ungrateful

Katee looked around she was already crying her eyes out right from the moment Max dumped her in this basement and now Mr Grey was glaring down at her fully.
"Katee I've tried my best to be nice to you haven't I?" Mr Crey said calmly but Katee didn't reply.

"HAVEN'T I? he yelled and Katee flinched back instantly.
"Yes you have... yes... I am sorry I... I don't know what I was thinking I should have never tried that" Kateee said bawling
"I provide food for you? Shelter and allow you to go to school why then do you go ahead to be an ungrateful little bitch" Mr. Grey asked smacking her across her face. Katee fell from the chair she was seated on. She spat out blood placing her finger lightly on the place where Mr. Grey ring had made impact on.her cheek.

"I'm sorry" she whispered once more

"From now on you are going to start working at the club at least as a waitress. While learning from Caro here. In 3 weeks I expect you to start walking the poles and be a pro at it" Mr. Grey said again raising his hand to strike Katee again when Caro intercedes

"Please pardon her she is just a kid. Consider the fact that she is going a through a lot right now. Besides if you scar her face it can mean bad buisness" Mr. Grey only payed attention to her last sentence. Pondering on it he lowered his hand.

"I better not be receiving any complaints about you anytime soon. You two take her back to the apartment"

****
"Good now that you can walk on heel and we are  sure you can maintain your balance we are going to start teaching you to dance and seduce your audience"

Katee attempted to follow Caro direction but failed all she wanted to do was to run away from this sad life of hers.

Caro stopped the music playing and signalled for Katee to come sit beside her. She handed her a bottle of beer and Katee stared at the bottle wearily before agreeing to drinking.

"You know I was just like you once. Remember this you are not among the good girls anymore but that  doesn't make you wickedly bad. The sooner you accept that the easier life could be for you. You could spend your days being miserable or make the best out of the situation. Did you really think your family would recieve you with open hands after selling you. They don't love you so don't risk your life for them"

"The job isn't that bad. I'm only going to say this once. Don't let them see you cry and next time I won't be helping you if you get in trouble with Cassius"
Katee thought over Caro words and decided it was in her best interest to try adjust to her life. She wasn't leaving this mess any time soon not in her cashless state

"Now from the top. Remember that these men are here to watch you. You control their hunger. Your job is to tease them make them want more. Men are visual animals and will always be moved by what you see. You have nice D cups for a 15 year old and that round ass  we will have to do some make up on your face to make you look more mature."

Katee nodded signifying her obedience. She allowed Caro teach her ways to seduce men and leave them entranced with awe. She was still unsure though. Practising with Caro was one thing. Having to do  this in front of Lusty gazes of men was another thing.

She watched Caro bend upside down on the pole before repositioning on the middle ofbthe pole making gestures with her hand. She slowly twirled around the pole before coming down going on her knees. Slowly letting her hair loose and rubbing her body.

Katee looked on unsure if she would ever have the confidence to do what Caro was doing. It was crazy to think that this was her new life suddenly she had never hated her so called family as much as she did now.
**
Hiii I know I didn't update yesterday so another chapter coming up after this as an attempt to make up. Thank you to everyone who voted and added this book to their reading list it means alot to me muahh💋