Chapter 2: A new place to stay.

Katee hugged her knees sobbing lowly Caro and the body guard the man from the office (Cassius) had assigned to her just left and though Caro seemed like a nice person she didn't want to stay her she didn't want to strip to satisfy any ones urges.
She stood up and walked slowly to the closet in the nearly bear bedroom opening it she was met with the sight of most of her clothes from home which weren't much or splendid to begin with.

She sank to the floor on her knees again thinking what exactly she did to deserve what was happening to her currently. She looked around the medium sized bedroom that held a small bed a desk and chair. The rook was bare except the basic necessities bare of any personal effects just like the small living room, bathroom and Kitchen.

That night Katee couldn't sleep well tossing around all through unaccustomed to being the only person in the flat.

She woke up the next morning her inability to catch a good night rest evident on her face along with the red eyes that told tales of how many times she had woken up in the night to cry.
.....

Katee couldn't find anything in the refrigerator or kitchen so she had to skip breakfast after skipping dinner last night.

She headed out of the hostel and at the Reception she met the man who brought her here yesterday he was with a younger man who looked more nice and welcoming.
"You are late thus is Max he will be your personal escort taking you to school and back and anywhere else since you are yet to show that you can be trusted" he explained.

Kateee nodded at Max in other not to look impolite. He led her outside and together they approached a BMW and he hopped in signalling for her to do the same and Katee complied seeing that she had no other option.

The minute the car came to a stop at the front of the school gate Katee made to alight till she was held back by Max who asked to know what time she closed from school. Katee thought to lie but in the end truthfully replied what time she left school.

*****

Katee kept her head down when she came across her step siblings I'm the hall way but they seemed bent on embarrassing her.

"Katee why didn't you return home yesterday mom was so worried so was dad but we figured you must have gone to be with one of your numerous sugar daddies say hi for me okay" Her step brother said loud enough for the people on the hallway to here.

"The daughter of a slut is bound to also end up a slut" normally Katee would ignore their biting remarks but not after she was sold to be a sex puppet for men. She pulled her step sis Sandra by her hair and connected a blow to her jaw. She should have known better because the next minute  Caleb her brother had pounced on poor Katie landing a slap on.her face and banging her head against a locker.

Katee tried crawling away and just in time the principal and some teachers appeared on the scene saving her life.

******
"I'm very sorry Mr Weather Bee this won't happen again I'll make sure she learns her place" Katee's Step mom Stephanie said to the principal they were in his office and Katee sat away from them knowing no good could come out of all this.

Katee walked out of the office without any punishment same as her step siblings all thanks to Stephanie who made sure to curse at Katee and yell at her when they were away from curious eyes.

Katee couldn't even care to act polite with her seeing that she no longer lived in the same house as them. She made sure to give Stephanie a piece of her mind equally cursing back before leaving Stephanie stunned.

******