Chapter 7: Behind the school building

Katee stepped out of the entrance to the school and stared around she couldn't believe this was the last day before summer began she had her report card for the term for the first time since she began high school she had a D in her grades but it was not like anyone would be checking or cared to.

She just spotted Max car when someone held her from behind. "Whatsup bitch" the person whispered into her ear. Even from a grave Katee was sure she would always be able to recognise the owner of the voice Caleb.

She felt his hand move under her shirt and soon the feeling of cold metal against her skin on her stomach. She took in a deep breath.

"A wrong move and your guts will be spilling out on the floor now let's go" Caleb threatened then led her behind the school building.

Katee kept silent following his threats she simply complied moving towards whatever direction he showed her.
She might not like her life but she wasn't ready to die not yet.

At the back of the school.....

Caleb pressed her against the wall his breath fanning her neck. While he roamed his hands under her skirt between her thighs.

"Such a great Job you have been doing avoiding me these past few weeks.," Caleb commented dryly
"YOU are sick. Abusing your sister. You disgust me and I hate you"  She called him out over his crimes trying to strike an emotional chord within him.

"Step sister and to be honest with you everyday I regret that fact" He responded unmoved by her words in a swift motion he pushed her down to her knees.

Katee yelped as her knees made contact with the rough floor. She tried to rise up but Caleb countered her movement pressing her down by her shoulder with one hand that held a knife while he made attempts to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers with another. Katee realised his intentions and made to resist and flee when she felt a prick on her shoulder and a warm trickle run down her shoulder. The knife had pierced her skin a bit.

Caleb glared at her clearly sending a warning and  Katee glared back though she made no attempts to move instead she shut her mouth tightly.

"Open up bitch" Caleb said menacingly while rubbing his cock against her lips but Katee was determined to defy his orders. She had the urge to puke and she was barely holding it in

"Don't make me leave scars on your face" Caleb threatened pressing the knife deeper making the cut deepen and more blood flow. Katee tried to push him away feeling the urge to puke get stronger but Caleb wasn't ready to let go.

More blood dripped down slowly. "What the fuck is going on here?" Caleb turned around to face the intruder attempting to fix his pants while Katee leaned over and puked into a flower pot she leaned back when she was done. She couldn't hold back the tears that were pouring down as she saw Max standing a few feets away from them. For the first time someone was making an attempt to help her and she didn't care the reason she was just happy.

"No problem here dude just me and my girlfriend" Caleb replied to Max holding the small dagger behind him.

"Last time I checked she was your sister" Max replied and Caleb realised lieing wasn't going to help.
"Look I don't know who the fuck you are but this is none of your buisness get lost" Caleb said trying to show a strong front in front of this stranger.

"Come on Katee let's get going" Max said and Katee didn't need to be told more than once she quickly picked up her bag and ran to Max but Caleb caught her by her hair holding the dagger to her throat.

"She Is staying right here with me." Katee shrunk back trying not to make any sudden movements or even sob..
Max pulled out his gun without hesitation and removed the safety pointing it at Caleb who quickly let her go.

"THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU EVER PULL THIS STUNT. STAY AWAY FROM HER"

"Sure whatever she's not worth it remember that she is just a slut." Caleb said walking past them while Katee hid behind Max further