Author's Note

I know I disappeared without warning but I have a deadline to meet for another book. This book will be updated on May 1st. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you are free you can also try a new book just published exclusively to Moboreader.

Undying Love: The Billionaire's Second Chance
Excerpt:
"I won't marry him" Araine screamed at her entire family tears in her eyes. What had started as a peaceful family dinner suddenly turned so painful for her. Why on earth would they actually do this to her?

"You will marry him!! He is our choice and you will obey my orders for as long as you live under my roof" Her father yelled backl.

"Mum say something I don't want to get married to Lucas. I like someone else I won't marry Lucas" Ariane tried to solicit support from her own mother but she too was silent and looked the other way. She looked to her Eldest brother expecting him to at least say something of all her siblings they were the closest but he wouldn't even look her in the eyes. In all her years of living she had never thought that she wouldn't even have the right to choose a husband for her self. She most certainly never considered that it would be Lucas, not after what he did to her.

"You all know what he did to me!! How could you possibly agree to this marriage proposal. He is unstable, I won't marry him no matter what happens." She marched up to her room and slammed the door. They'd see, they'd all see.

Undying Love: The Billionaire's Second Chance is a very good story. I'd like to recommend this book to you. Let's read the story together! https://act.cdreader.com/readeract/moboReader/index.html?bookid=39344322#/