Chapter 9: Making a deal

Katee sat in the chair she felt nervous this was one emotion she was getting a lot lately. Her eyes were shut as the make up artist went about applying layers on foundation and contour powder.

"All done you can open your eyes now" Katee opened her heavy eyelids which were heavy because of the eyelash extension glued to them.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and was surprised by her looks for a moment she thought it couldn't possibly be her. Along with the blonde weaveon extension you would barely recognise her with her face caked up this way.

"How is it" the lady asked.

"It's beautiful.." Katee replied gulping she knew what had to come next she was already dressed in a beaded bra that didn't hold her boobs properly and a lacy excuse for a short that was basically straps that ended just beneath her butt. The outline of her waxed mound was covered by beads attached to the strap. All ended with a 6 inch pump.
"Thanks Kyle we should be heading to Mr. Grey now" Caro announced and Katee stood up.
"Thank you ma'am" Katee said to the woman who gave her a small smile.

"No problem honey and please call me Kyle Ma makes me sound 10 years older than I actually am"

*****
Katee walked beside Caro she already knew some girls and the way around the club from working at the bar. They were headed to a private room were Mr. Grey was awaiting their arrival.

Caro pushed open the door to the private room but stayed outside Katee took a deep breath before following suit. Mr. Grey was seated on a couch facing a pole a glass in one hand and a weed pipe in his mouth.

Katee remembered Caro's word and walked forward towards him. He was yet to look their way even though she knew he was aware of their presence.

"Good you are here. Looking good and exquisite why don't you sit here let's talk a little." Mr. Grey said indicating to his lap.

Katee complied slowly lowering her self on his lap Mr. Grey took his time analysing her. Twirling her extension with his fingers.

"I have a deal for you Katee " saying this he handed her his glass of Scotch she wanted to refuse but decided it best to just indulge him. She took a sip but he indicated for her to continue so she emptied the glass feeling the need to have alcohol in her system as a morale booster.

"I'm starting an Escort organisation to provide top buisness men and powerful figures a date for events. I'm offering you a chance to be one of the five escorts I'm beginning with it will be safe."

Katee thought about his offer not understanding what was in it for her and how it was safer

As though reading her thoughts Mr. Grey continued "I'll pay you $7,000 for each Escort job you take we split it 90:10 the 90% is payment of your debt and you can keep the 10% to take care of your self. Also here at the club all your tips and earning will be shared the same way. Any day you are not being an Escort you will be working at the club. The only bonus I can provide you is protection. No patron or customer will be allowed to touch you directly."

Katee was silent for a while the fact that he would give her protection from being manhandled was enough to draw her in but she wasn't sure If it would be in her best interest to accept this.

"Can I think about it?"
"No Katee you can not. It is a one time offer you miss it now. Its gone forever." Katee decided at that moment she wanted protection and she could only hope this was the right and wise choice.

"Good girl Katee now get on that pole and show me all that you have been thought."

Katee stood and seductively made her way towards the pole trying to get her confidence together and make her debut performance. The alcohol seemed to make her even more confident.

*****

Thank you maymun08 and moniqueTaylor421 for voting 😘😘😘