Chapter 19: Cut the Bullshit

Katee pressed her back to the wall praying that he would leave her alone. A shirt was thrown to her by Seth. She caught it clumsily her gaze moving from the shirt to his figure staring at Adam's door. She couldn't help but shiver why was he helping her of all people she expected to not help.
She however put on the shirt that hung over her body like a gown brushing aside her suspicions for a few minutes. He walked down the hall and soon disappeared leaving her behind.

Katee decided she needed to find somewhere to stay. She was decent now at least she could move around with less fear.

With the directions she had previously learnt she traced her way to the kitchen making sure to avoid bumping into anyone on her way there.

The fridge was loaded with food stuffs just like she expected she searched around for something she could make in an instant. Later settled on making a large bowl of cereal after pouring in the milk she hid behind the fridge unable to sit nor stand she knelt without putting weight on her swollen ass.

Katee chowed down on the cereal in a hurry that she almost choked. She knew she wasn't allowed to eat but she couldn't fall asleep because of the drugs and her stomach was beginning to ache. She barely had any breakfast that morning before the devil distrupted her life.

The kitchen door open and once more fear made her shiver. She was almost done tried to make her self smaller, hiding the plate behind while praying the person in the Kitchen would leave and not notice her.

Footsteps neared her hiding spot and her heart raced even faster. The person was finally in front if her. Katee's eyes trailed up from the men slides to the person's face. She gasped a little when she saw Lucas staring down at her. He was probably wondering why she was hiding being the fridge.

Lucas reached forward with his arm but she whimpered and scooted away scared he would hit her. The man staring down at her frowned at her actions

"I'm going to help you calm down just take my hand. Everything will be alright...." Katee couldn't believe a single word that came out from his mouth. Why on earth would he willingly volunteer to help her out I'm this situation? It had to be a trap..

Someone else walked into the kitchen she could tell cause the person didn't make any effort to close the door without noise. The fear Katee was gradually getting accustomed to crept back.
"Lucas,I was waiting for you. Why are you taking so long?" Katee couldn't conceal her surprise hearing a female's voice.

"Go back to the room Zee and wait for me.
....."

"But what are you doing here? Is there something behind the fridge?"
"I said get back to the room!!!" Katee flinched back surprised by his loud voice.
Her hand hit the fridge and a small but audible sound was made.

"Fine but you can't hide whats behind that fridge forever"

Once Lucas was sure Zee was gone he turned his attention back to Katee who looked like a frightened lamb.

"Let me help you. You are still hungry right come on get up. I'll make a snack for you" Katee looked at his stretched hand then back at her feet she slowly accepted his offer and he pulled her up.

"Sit down okay I'm not going to harm you," she shook her head at him.
"He really did a number on you" it seemed more like he was talking to himself so she didn't bother to reply not like she could even voice out a thing at the moment

Katee finished the second sandwich given to her by Lucas. Her stomch was filled up for the time being.

"Let's go...." Lucas tried getting her to follow him but she wouldn't budge. What if he took her to his room?