Chapter 22: Not again

"I don't want to play any games with you" Katee moved back till she was stopped by the other end of the cage. She could see that deranged look in his eyes again he wanted to hurt her. How could someone get satisfaction from hurting a fellow human for no good reason?

"Come on Katee it will be fun. Besides I don't need your permission you will have to do it either ways" He had a smile on his face but alarms were going off in the teenager's head.

"Bring them in"
"Yes boss" Katee watched Adam seat on a chair brought by one of the men while the other walked out of the room. They were taking his orders like robots. Did they not have human conscience.

Katee raised her brow when she saw her father and step siblings being dragged into the room their hands were all cuffed and linked with a common chain. They were also blindfolded and could only follow where they were tugged to.

She looked over at Adam who was leaned back on the chair still smiling. She didn't like where this was going. It was obvious whatever was going on wouldn't end well.

"Katee I want you to make a choice.... I'm going to let all 7 of my boys in this room fuck you in all your holes right now or you tell me which two people I should kill." Katee was dumbfounded. What was wrong with him? She looked at her supposed family. They were the cause of all this to begin with but she couldn't bring her self to kill them. On the other hand she didn't want to be gang raped.

"Open the cage bring her out. Katee you have 90secs to think and decide If you don't give me 2 names after that I'll take it thar you chose the first option" he wasn't smiling just watching her. One of the men swiftly followed his orders. Katee wanted to dodge his arm that reached to grab her but it was pointless.

Katee was quiet at first watching him was he really serious did he not have a bit of humanity in his self. The four people meant to be her family were already wailing begging her to spare them in the end this was all their fault. If they hadn't sold her she wouldn't have encountered the devil called Adam but even then she couldn't agree to being the reason anyone died.
"What are you waiting for undress her and fuck the hoe" Adam gave the orders and they all walked towards her. Katee felt dread pierce through her soul.

"Please please I'm sorry. Please pardon me Adam please I'm very......."
Smack!! She was slapped across her cheeks by one of the men.

"How dare you call the boss by his name?" May backed up a little.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry please just let me go" May was already crying she didn't want to be touched by anyone.
"Do I pay you to gist or follow my orders" Adam asked this the threat clear In his voice.

"Sorry boss" right away she felt two hands ripping apart her clothes even in that moment she was tempted to shout out Stephanie and Caleb but that wasn't her. He would kill them and she would be the reason.

She was down to her when he ordered them to stop. She looked up with hope did he change his mind. Adam gestured to her with his fingers to come forward and when she didn't one of the men shoved her hard making her end up on her knees in front of Adam who was still seated.
"Did you really think I'd let them have a taste of you. No one will ever share you with me" He said it loud enough for her to hear. "Kill them all" "What?" Katee screamed but it was too late some gunshots later her father, his wife and children were all lying face down on the floor dead. Shot behind their head.

"Why are you doing this? I'm sorry for what ever I did but please no more stop. How could you just kill them? They are humans too"

"I gave you a choice didn't I. You could have saved two people. This is all your fault Katee" Katee crawled away from the corpses and the blood around them.

"I didn't do anything wrong. You are the monster here. Katee you could have saved two people but you killed them all. They are all dead because of you Katee"

"No I didn't kill anyone I didn't" Katee was crying full time now. She couldn't believe what he was doing just to prove a small point."You are the monster here"

"Really, you still think so? OK then bring in the last person" Katee's heart sunk thinking who the last person could be within her self she had an idea who it could be.

"Please stop. Please no more of this I'm sorry." Katee's pleas like always couldn't move in and in a minute Max was dragged in. He was covered in blood which was most likely his from the cuts all over his skin. She couldn't help but gasp. Her legs slowly took her over to where they dumped him on his knees. She knelt beside him and noticed he was barely breathing.

"Adam please not again." She already knew he has something diabolical in mind.
"Katee you are okay" Max said his voice was very low and it seemed like it took a lot of effort
"But you are not...."