Chapter 37: Trackers

Lia couldn't calm down a gun was being pointed to her face and somehow this strange lady with a mask over her face expected her to relax.
"Please don't kill me.."
"If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't waste this much time. Are there cameras here" Lia quickly shook her head no but it was hard to believe that Aarav would just keep her there without watching.

"Don't lie to me Lia. Swear on your son's life"
"I swear"
"Good, that's good I'm going to put this gun away now and no matter what you see do not scream" Katee pulled off her mask and Lia stared at her for  a while before her expression mutated to that of shock.

"Ka... Katee? You died... he killed you I saw it with my eyes. Is this a trick. Aarav please I'm not playing I just want to see my son" She broke down into sobs again and Katee sighed.

"I'm real Lia it's a long story I need your help. Luke Seth's cousin that came around where is he?"
"It's not real you're not real! You are dead"
"What the fuck is wrong with you? You were the one back then always telling me not to let them see me cry and now you won't stop wailing. Lia I don't want to threaten you please where is Luke" Katee didn't have the patience or time every second she spent on their property was a risk.

"He is in the pool side I guess someone's been playing loud music and it's not Aarav or the others they aren't home it has to be him."
"Thank you Lia please make sure no one knows I was here." Katee put her mask back on and went out the same way she came. They hadn't renovated or changed security detail it was all the same as she remembered it. They were too comfortable, they probably felt invincible because of their position and it was going to be their downfall

She reached the pool house and hid inside watching Luke flirt with some ladies by the pool side. When one of the girls walks into the pool house Katee immediately pounces on her restraining her and gagging her with a bra she found lying around.

"You see that ugly freak that you are entertaining I want you to bring him in here or else..." Katee didn't bother completing her threat instead showed the trembling girl her gun.
***

"You're so desperate for me to fuck you aren't you. Are you hot and wet for me" the foolish Luke walked in without a care in the world so Katee quickly closed the door behind them.

"Black death..." He stopped in his tracks watching the girl in a mask leant against the door.
"I wish I could say nice to meet you. Bet you're also about to wet your pants. Luke where's my property."
"I don't know what you are talking about" Katee pulled her gun out pointing it at him.
"Angel do you hear me" Katee quickly drew her attention away from Luke listening to Femi.

"My sources just told me that the brothers are on their way home together. What ever you are doing in there you have an hour." Katee stilled for a minute flashes going through her mind.
"Angel do you..." Katee was snapped out of it by an attack from Luke who knocked the gun out her grip and delivered a blow to her stomach.

"Pfft Christabelle hits harder than you and she's barely 7." She dodged the second blow and went for his eyes landing a nice hit on the right one. A part of her begged to continue beating Luke up but knowing Adam was to be there in less than an hour she quickly pulled the axe she had kept by the table jamming the blade into his neck.

Someone whimpered behind her and she turned to see Lia at the door way unaware when or how she found them.
"Give me a minute you both it's gona get real messy here" Both Lia and the girl exited the room.
When Katee exited the pool house she had something with her in a black nylon.
"What's that" Lia asked with a disgusted look. "Trust me you don't wanna know and you go hang around somewhere else. You didn't see anything" the girl nodded and ran away quickly.

"I want to go with you." Katee raised her brow at the request. After thinking about it for a second she decided it was fine. She had the power and money to protect her now so it was nothing much. Lia had been nice to her it was only right that she helped her when she could.
"Ok let's go"
"With my sons

"No. No there's no way that's happening" Maybe Aarav would let go of Lia after a while of searching but taking his child away along with a child Adam believed was his. They wouldn't take that nicely no one would. Heck! that was the reason she was there in the first place.
"They are innocent boys they shouldn't be forced to kill at this age. Please you can't just look away"

"I can actually and I'm" She began walking away.
"What if it was your kids being maltreated?"

****

"You brought people" Femi gave Lia a suspicious glance and the looked at the boys sleeping in both her arms.

"It's okay I trust Lia"
"I know you trust Lia. Of course you'd trust her to bring her along what I'm saying is we can't bring them along. What are you thinking? Do you think they wouldn't mind you taking their children and wife."
"Femi I know what I'm doing I'm not dumb. Now are you going to drive or are you going to let them find us first?"
Katee looked briefly at Lia who was on high alert looking around for signs of anyone trying to recapture them.
***

Joe opened the door and Katee walked into Cassius house first before Lia and Femi followed carrying the boys who has just woken up but were still sleepy.

"Mommy" Christopher and Christabelle came rushing to her in their nightwear she had Joe move them just an hour ago from the bunker to Cassius house because there was more security there.

"Stop!" They both stopped looking at their mom strangely.
"Mummy stinks and she needs a shower before you can give her a hug. Now meet my friend Lia these are her sons. Leo and Aarhaan. Lia come with me you can leave the boys here"

***
When both ladies appeared back downstairs in fresh nighties they were shocked by the scene in front of them. Christabelle had Aarhaan pinned down on the tiled floor.

"Christabelle what's wrong with you stop that" Immediately she heard her mom belle quickly stood up and stretched out her hand to help Aarhaan who pushed it aside standing on his own.
"Belle why did you hurt him didn't I tell you he is my guest."
"He was picking on Leo, he even used a bad word"
"Aarhaan is that true"
"Yes but I wasn't wrong he is a coward and a bastard even his father says it all the time" Katee looked at Lia trying to confirm if it was true. Adam had been so eager to have a child back then it made her think he'd actually be a good dad but a pig can't change its dirty lifestyle. She was about correcting Aarhaan when Femi came rushing in

"The King brother's are on their way here. They are only 40 minutes away"

"They have trackers on them fuck!!!"
Katee screamed a little how could she have forgotten to check for trackers.

"Christopher, Christabelle go your room right now. Femi you and Joe get the scanners and meet me in the white room. Lia bring the boys and follow me"

Katee hurried into the room and immediately ordered the boys to undress.  Femi and Joe came in almost immediately.

"Find the trackers and remove them . I'll get Lia's clothes.

Katee ran to her room and returned with every single item Lia had on when she came here.

When she returned to the room Joe had just removed the tracker in Leo's arm and went ahead to remove that of Aarhaan.

"Lie down Lia" Katee put on the surgical gloves picking up the tools she needed.
"Are you sure you are qualified to do this you are not a medical practitioner"

"Do you want them to find you or are you going to stay still?"
****