Chapter 13: He won't bite

"Did Mr. Grey ever tell you why that car keeps following me wherever I go." Katee asked skeptical Mr. Grey had told her not to worry but that wasn't possible. It seemed like everywhere she went  the car followed even when she was at her apartment she would look out of her room's window only to see the car parked on the street she was sure it was that same car because it was the same car, licence plate and always parked at the same spot when she was at her apartment. It freaked her out without doubt that someone was watching her and she couldn't do anything about it. It has been the same thing for about 16 months, sometimes she would remember it and wonder.

"He says the same thing every time I ask him. 'Just Ignore them' but I'm already looking into their identity."

"Is that even safe?" She replied worried that Max was putting his self at risk.
"Do you feel safe knowing you are being followed by unknown persons?"
"Just be careful"

****

The dressing room was a mess and very noisy the girls were changing out of their work clothes it was 3am and everyone was heading home as the club would soon close up it was Monday a slow day for buisness so they were leaving early. Katee was also among the girls in the dressing room she was about to start undressing when Caro came up to her and took her out of the room.

"Look Mr. Grey has some very important visitors in the VIP room and he just sent someone to get you and five other girls no matter what happens you have to refuse him. For your own good those men are dangerous and it would be far better that you steer clear of them"
"Ok I promise not to go there"
" Good I'll see you later." With that Caro placed a kiss on her cheek and left for home.

Katee walked back in and she met with a guard of Mr. Grey already knowing his intentions she made up a lie.
"I'm feeling sick I really need to go home now."

"Mr. Grey orders. You are coming with me no excuse."
Katee strived to walk away she would go back home and face Mr. Grey's wrath tomorrow instead but the guards grip on her arm told her that wouldn't be happening.

Katee was pushed onto the room along with the five other girls who didn't seem reluctant. She looked up through her mask at the 6 men seated in the room and her heart skipped several beats.

She looked at Mr. Grey then at the men he was seated with. She recognised them from her first night as an escort she would never be able to forget their appearance even though it was years now since she encountered them.
She was grateful for the mask she had on as she climbed up the elevated platform along with the other girls to get the show started.

****

The music ended and the girls prepared to walk out Katee was most eager to leave but her excitement was cut short abruptly.

"Baby come over" She whipped her head towards Mr. Grey who patted a space beside him signalling her to come sit.
Katee took a deep breath before moving over to him. She tried to convince her self that her mask was enough to hide her identity. As long as she was  quiet she would probably go unnoticed by the men.

She sat beside Mr. Grey and kept her gaze down at her feet listening in on the men's conversation secretly it would probably get her in trouble if they found out. She could barely understand their conversation and became more lost when they switched language to Russian.

"How about you all have a drink before you leave? Baby why don't you pour out the rum for them"
Katee stood up and went around serving the men making sure not to look up at any of them.
She served Lucas last and only then did she look up.
"Baby why do I have a feeling that I recognise you from somewhere? Have we met before"

"I don't think so" Katee replied changing her voice a bit.

"Come over here baby" She looked at the speaker and her eyes narrowed under the mask. The last person in the room she wanted to go close to . She still remembered how he stared at her that night and it was enough to make her shudder.

"Go on he won't bite" Lucas urged her but Katee knew something was off and she wanted no trouble. However what she wanted didn't matter. She was to follow instructions and with this thought in mind she approached the man who signalled for her to sit on his legs.

Katee gingerly performed his request soon enough she felt his hands on her thighs squeezing and creeping up between them.

She tried to push off his hand without making it obvious what she was doing but her actions were stopped by his other hand. All of a sudden he loosed the strings that held her mask Katee's swift reflexes helped her hold onto the mask before it could fall off and expose her face.

The man whose laps she was sitting on tugged on the mask attempting to pull it away but she held on tight like her life depended on it.
"Come on baby let go of the mask I'm very sure Cassius here won't mind" katee looked in the direction of Mr. Grey praying he would send this man off.

"Baby remove your mask it's okay" Katee had tears threatening to fall the next second. She hadn't expected Mr Grey to agree so easily. Katee still didn't let go of the mask.

Being recognised as an escort was one thing being recognised as a stripper was an entirely different case. Katee held on tightly to the mask praying that they would loose interest and let her be.