Chapter 20: Where is Katee?

"Where is Katee?" Adam asked before Lucas could but Lia didn't reply her eyes instead was on Aarav who was staring right back at her....

"Where the fuck is she??" Lia flinched back scared but unwilling to talk. Fury was pouring out Adam's black soul.
"That's enough chill out" it was Pablo intervening Lia looked like she would faint the next minute and that was bad for her condition.
"Where is the phone?" It was Aarav asking this time around he seemed to have realised something was entirely wrong.

"Where is it Lia?" He took a step forward but Seth blocked his way.
" She's carrying your baby let's go easy on her." Aarav groaned annoyed

"I know!! It was just one time I didn't mean to fucking hurt her".
"Everyone just shut up the phone will be useless to her. It doesn't have a sim remember? Dad just gave it her so she could feel safe" Pablo shouted at them but Adam wasn't pleased

"Lia I brought her my self didn't I? Please trust me and tell me where she is" Lucas squatted to her level and asked her calmly.

"She is gone" Lia pursed her lips into a small smile.

Aarav pushed a mannequin to the floor and it landed with a small thud.
"That phone has a sim doesn't it. You know what you are doing. Is it because you are pregnant and you think no one can hurt you?" Aarav yelled out at her but she wasn't spilling any time soon though she was insanely scared.

Adam handed her the phone with a glare.
"Call her..... I said call her!!!" Lia accepted the phone with shaky hands but still refused to dial a number.

"Lia please call her. I promise I'll protect her just call her." Lucas tried reasoning with her. After few minutes of cajoling and yelling she finally dialed the number it rang once and the person on the other line quickly picked and answered.

Lia was silent for a while before Lucas asked her to tell Katee she was to return

"It's me Lia......" she paused for a while looking at all the brothers in her room.

"They are looking for you run don't let ...."
The phone was quickly snatched by Adam
"Katee remember what I said. I will find you, break your legs so you won't be able to runaway anymore and....."
The call was ended before he could complete his sentence.

"She is just 17, a mere child. How could you be this diabolical?" All the brothers turned to Adam questioning him with their gaze. If what Lia said was actually true.

"Dude she is a minor that's fucked up. You could have any woman you wished for why her? That's 12 years age gap come on Adam just let her go"

"Don't tell me shit. You are the one who caused this mess in the first place so don't stand there and tell me what is fucked up and what is not. I paid money to get her so I won't let her go" The people in the room watched the two brothers argue without intervening. For Lia it was a good thing at least if they kept fighting it was more time for Katee to run away.

"How much is It I'll pay you double just forget about all this mess" Adam stopped for a moment and laughed at Lucas.
"And I'm the bad guy here. You like her don't you? You are fucking whipped and you haven't even been with her for a day. At least I just want to fuck her do you actually believe she would fall in love with someone like you. We are just wealthy criminals, monsters she will never like you" Adam said that and walked out of the room

"I.. I" Lucas wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. Everything Adam said was true, he couldn't deny it.

***
At Mr. Grey's office.......

Max pushed the door open and walked in not waiting for an invitation. He ignored the visitor seated on the couch and instead walked up to Mr. Grey slamming his hand on the table. 

"Where is she?"
" Max show some respect I have a visitor. Whatever this is can wait till I'm done. I don't even know what you are talking about"

" It can't wait. You know very well who I'm talking about. Where is Katee?"

"Max let's talk about this some other time." Mr. Grey tried to send Max away but Adam who had been listening to them without paying much heed became alert once he heard Katee's name.

"How do you know Katee?" Adam stood up from the chair and looked down at Max who finally took his time to look at the man and recognised him as one of the King brothers.

"I'll be leaving" Max realised then why Mr Grey was trying so hard to send him away.
"No... no you won't, not until I hear the answer to my questions." Adam was pointing a gun at him in the blink of an eye.